UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Hybrid hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokeuog

Sorceror
IMO there's stuff for anyone who put even a hour or 2 in a day to code hunt.. If you were out looking around like me you should have at the least 500 points I'd say :D buy some carpet and sell it haha I can guarantee its going to be a seller.

I've played the shard for 8 years and I worked hard for those points I guess ill just piss them away if all I get are "carrots". people work for a living ffs lower the point values

Yeah, those point values are really insane. I do appreciate the event, but it kind of makes it a bust for half of the people participating.

Mark Twain

Wanderer
I have been actively trying in this event for the whole time and i don't even have enough for one rug! I feel cheated that all i get is 4 crappy articles of clothing that i'm probably going to turn into bandaids!

I have been actively trying in this event for the whole time and i don't even have enough for one rug! I feel cheated that all i get is 4 crappy articles of clothing that i'm probably going to turn into bandaids!

I don't understand why they cost so much. Total points allowed = 6000? Why does 5 arcane gems cost 1/12th of the points? Where as you have some ultra bad ass stuff that will probably sell for 20-40mil compared to 5 arcane gems that cost what 1.2k?

kryptic3

Page
harrasing you? how so? i didnt say your name, or direct anything to you sir. i simply said pt shut up! pt could mean anything. quit assuming

kryptic3

Page
There will be no eating raw meat or drinking caustic potions in my houses when I get the carpet laid - although I may be eating some carpet ... cough. I did really like that glory necklace but I suppose some Holy muck will get it.

yes, were almost all going for the glory stuff...

DirtyBird[aS]

Sorceror
I am sure you wont need many points to redeem the resources. I am going to get all the 100 charge (set) lightning wands and sell those. Easy 100k per set :)

lol the points are high as shit to get resources
200 bola 500 points
100 lighting charge 750 points
and so on

If You dont have enough points to get what u want u only have your self to blame.

This was suppose to be a conversation for intelligent people. Not for people who lack common sense and intelligence. Sorry you could not comprehend what I was saying. Sure it happens a lot in your life.

I guess you barely put any time into it at all then considering you can get stuff for 50 points.

I am sure he is talking about the resource prices. I knew I would not, like others be able to win the auction for great prizes. So I got the points I could. But I hoped it would be more conservative in the points, not exteme...

edit - ... empty keg = 100 points. 5 arcane gems = 500 points.

Lance_25

Sorceror
I am sure he is talking about the resource prices. I knew I would not, like others be able to win the auction for great prizes. So I got the points I could. But I hoped it would be more conservative in the points, not exteme...

^^This. and i prolly put about maybe 7-8 hours of total time looking for signs/dungeon codes and participated in maybe 2-3 town invasions. so to me its a lot of time. maybe not to others who just spam at WBB with their AIM hoping to buy them...

Status
Not open for further replies.