UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

HZ SPY

who thinks i am a spy for Hz?

• i do

Votes: 41 89.1%
  • i dont

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ajani

Page
Because although you told us what VD was doing, you also told them what Hz was doing. You spied on everyone so that nobody can trust you now.
excuse me you dont even know who my toons are id i would spy i would spy for VD

LittleMary

Traveler

Polukranos

Traveler
Because although you told us what VD was doing, you also told them what Hz was doing. You spied on everyone so that nobody can trust you now.
youre the biggest douche i have seen on this server and trust me i have seen a lot including sgt slaughter but you are definitely the biggest

Polukranos

Traveler
Why's that
cuz you lie to just keep from a different guild from having more players than Hz and so then you say hey hes a spy hes been spying on VD and Hz but you know we were not in Hz and since we were not what are you going to say ?

what? you goignt o say we were tellign you on skype? we dont have computers with skype ??? what now you goign to say on teamspeak? nope chrome os cant use teamspeak what now???