UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I am a...

Your not a real UO addict untill you step out of your office and suddenly hear a moongate. Or... drive along a mountain area and wonder if there is valorite there.

pbguy434

Knight
Amnesia said:
Your not a real UO addict untill you step out of your office and suddenly hear a moongate. Or... drive along a mountain area and wonder if there is valorite there.

I was in the car and I thought I heard that clang of swords ;) . I have heard a moongate opening once. Haha.

You know how in Batman Begins how in the end that little kid sees the black horse that breathes fire? The first thing I thought was "A Nightmare".

darkcatt

Wanderer
my gf did here final thesis paper on on line video game addiction. Inspired by me

If you do a search there are support groups, broken marriages, and jobs lost over it. I laughed my ass off over it

SO DON"T TELL ME YOUR ADDICTED UNTIL YOU LOSE EVERYTHING

Miniel

Wanderer
omg lets not go there , i have had time si ahve heard someone fizzling spell casting i talk as if i am in the game and yes i aswell ahve though hmm wonde rig thats a good place to do some mining,

sitting in a conversation with a friend at the bar one day and we where talking about something i cant rember but i remeber i mentioning BRO i will cor por his ass stuff like that so yes i have to say my ex wife was a very bad with Everquest it was so bad she was lat for work all the time, she starting to neglect her Real life issues and jsu tplay well i am now divorced so you can see where it finally lead to , now look at me But i am singe and a adict but dont neglect Real life

My name is Dwight and i am a ADDICT

Honor

Wanderer
Everytime i see a animal i wonder if i can tame it, same as everytime a person is mean to me i wanna pk him, then i remember my mage abillitys isnt avaible RL :cool:

KP182

Wanderer
i can't sleep always dreaming uo nightmares that some one have pked me or skill gail is slow AAAA!!! ... and some times when i se animal i say Come Here I wont Hurt You.... but i fail to tame it ;]] maybe becous it is real i don't know ;] omg i am uoholik!

Babar

Wanderer
Amnesia said:
I heard that annoying luna music when i woke up this morning...... :D