UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I found this in my garage last night HALP!

Re: I found this in my garage last night HALP!

Lynyrd said:
i love spiders :c
OMFG did u even look at those pics how could u love something thats that fucking ugly and could fuck ur intire life up with one bite im sorry sir but u are crazy!!!

Xx-GoD-xX

Knight

HOLY MOTHER FUCK :< KILL THAT SON OF A BITCH.. i fucking hate spiders.. glad i'm in Canada, yearly those fuckers freeze to death :)

Xx-GoD-xX

Knight

btw, please don't tell me they can someone freeze and unfreeze and remain alive. Last thing i want to fucking hear,

Mikee_gee

Wanderer

Jesus christ I almost just shit myself.Reading this thread,right after seeing the pictures of the fucking bites, a tiny spider came from under my keyboard.Fucking eh :(

Xx-GoD-xX

Knight

Mikee_gee said:
Jesus christ I almost just shit myself.Reading this thread,right after seeing the pictures of the fucking bites, a tiny spider came from under my keyboard.Fucking eh :(
i decided to look under my keyboard.

BTW i could have LIVED MY HAPPY LITTLE FUCKING LIFE WITHOUT KNOWING THESE FUCKERS EXCIST, thanks, nightmares of little fucking spiders biting my ass tonight:<

Whenever i see some weird bug i try to kill it with something from distance, if i miss the target i run away liek a girl afraid that it comes back to revenge.

Mikee_gee said:

:rofl:

Mikee_gee

Wanderer

Xx-GoD-xX said:
i decided to look under my keyboard.

BTW i could have LIVED MY HAPPY LITTLE FUCKING LIFE WITHOUT KNOWING THESE FUCKERS EXCIST, thanks, nightmares of little fucking spiders biting my ass tonight:<

Dont worry, were in Ontario, the worst thing we have in Ontario is in like Muskoka.

r33n

Knight

When I was reading about those things, they said that they have been spotted in Vancouver, and they are migrating.

I still think its too cold for them up there though, no worries.

Xx-GoD-xX

Knight

r33n said:
When I was reading about those things, they said that they have been spotted in Vancouver, and they are migrating.

I still think its too cold for them up there though, no worries.

*Feels half comforted* Fucking spiders.

XIQJX

Wanderer

Ugh I fucking hate them so much, and then when they breed the babies drop down from the ceiling onto your head.... :(

The babies horible. I was cleaning out from behind a bookcase in my room at my old house before I was moving. I move bookcase and this fat mama spider was back there. I just though hey a hairy spider. Negative. I got and smashed in corner with shoe, and about 100 lil baby spiders started going everywhere. Her back was covered with them. I just ran for the hot shot!

kio123

Knight

spiders are considered holy in islam and probably almost all pagan religions. killing a living being is a sin enogh to spend some time in hell, killing a spider is a bonus to that time.

dabiri

Sorceror

i dont think hobo spiders get to be more than about an inch long. i could be wrong though.

r33n

Knight

I found a site saying the males can get from 12-15cm long