UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I just made this guys day =D

Sprint-

Wanderer
Re: I just made this guys day =D

incubusfan1413;1828824 said:
just sounds like you never have anything nice to say. are you a little fat kid that kids poke with a stick on the playground. then they roll the little tubby down the hill and laugh as you hit your head on a rock.

You have no idea what you're talking about, so there is no reason to speak.

Just because I'm a lot better than you at a video game doesn't mean anything, except you suck, get over it.

Who cares who's better at videogames than others, exept people who suck in the first place *rolls eyes*

Or people that give orders to others over the internet in a serious fashion...

I mean common, yall know better. If most of your RL friends saw what you wrote on the boards they'd be like... I dunno this guy.

*rofl*

But by all means, keep going ! It's an hilarious situation !

kdivers

Knight

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1828864 said:
Who cares who's better at videogames than others, exept people who suck in the first place *rolls eyes*

Or people that give orders to others over the internet in a serious fashion...

I mean common, yall know better. If most of your RL friends saw what you wrote on the boards they'd be like... I dunno this guy.

*rofl*

But by all means, keep going ! It's an hilarious situation !

All you really do is talk about how funny situations are...

I can't help but think of a kid with downs laughing at a car accident because he doesn't quite understand it...

It's easy to talk, harder to act.

Your parallel is just that, parallel and has no relation with an accident, everyone here posts with intent, if you deny that then you're a car accident yourself.

May I ask you just for fun ; You say your sick and shitty, is it something serious or are you a healthy kid with all his teeth ?

Cause if you are, I'm really going to laugh hard.

kdivers

Knight

Ahuàëynjgqxs;1828898 said:
It's easy to talk, harder to act.

Your parallel is just that, parallel and has no relation with an accident, everyone here posts with intent, if you deny that then you're a car accident yourself.

May I ask you just for fun ; You say your sick and shitty, is it something serious or are you a healthy kid with all his teeth ?

Cause if you are, I'm really going to laugh hard.

You are completely missing my point...

Your point is futile. You can't obviously expect you can barge in every thread and tell everyone that with your 19 years old you've all the experience in the world to shut everyone's mouth and the next moment you're posting pictures of an amputee and we're supposed to find it funny.

I'm sorry, but in my book you're a ghey babbel mouth, I couldn't care less about your "points". You're not the first person I tell this, but I hope for you your 4 thousand posts aren't filled with bullshit like that. Before you say why... it's because I care about you, I don't mind if you're an asshole, I know you're human too.

LKP;1828226 said:
How does such a noob have the dough to be buying people houses?

LKP;1828829 said:
I didn't say you were a noob because you have a lot of gold.

I said you were a noob because all your other threads I've seen are about how you constantly die to paralyze.
Wow, it doesnt look like you mentioned that at all. You said i was a noob for buying him a house. and in my other thread all i posted about was it was a spell That i didnt really care for. It was a thread for people to post what spell they disliked as well. NOT ONCE did i say "i died to it today" or "i die alll the time from it", Once again you fail. fucktard.

Hey it's bobby... the guy who's supposed to have told my new friend Red Eyes about the holographic photonic beings 2-3 years ago.

Well thats interesting... are you that Bobby McPrescott ? Actually I was quite apalled because when he told me that he got so angry that I was saying to him the same thing another guy told him, that he didn't even want to hear what I would reply to that... he said : Goodbye sir !

That made my day :)

As a funny sideline I was talking about monkeys in another forum just the moment you posted :)

heheh... well Red Eyes nonetheless accused me of being you, and that I was playing jokes on him about the conclusion of a philosophical discussion about freewill.

That was right after the event where GM Fain interpelled me amongst a crowd of about 150 and said : Hi Ahuafh;hgf ! Just like Zlatan usually does. (and he was just as careful to include the ; at about the same distance, it might look like they're typing random letters on the keyboard, but the ; is always about the same place.)

Coincidence or not, I'm not inventing anything... perhaps Red Eyes got mistaken for another Bobby. I tought it woudl be plausible, since you joined shortly after me... but the path to holographic amalgamation is filled with dead ends, no surprise there :)

LKP

Forum Member of the year 09'

Angela Bloodcrow;1828925 said:
Wow, it doesnt look like you mentioned that at all. You said i was a noob for buying him a house. and in my other thread all i posted about was it was a spell That i didnt really care for. It was a thread for people to post what spell they disliked as well. NOT ONCE did i say "i died to it today" or "i die alll the time from it", Once again you fail. fucktard.

What?

Learn to read English. I never said having money was the reason you're a noob. On the contrary, noobs don't usually have gold to spare, which is what made the thread remarkable. The reason why you're a noob is irrelevant, but since you asked, I gave you one... and this right here is the reason why you're an idiot, in case I call you that in the future and you're wondering why.

Speaking of the point of threads, what's the point of this one? "Look at me! I'm so fucking unselfish and altruistic that I deserve to be praised for it!" Good job, we're all ready to bow down before your generosity. I'm greatly impressed that the only reward you need for your kindness is to have the entire shard know you for it. If you weren't a complete stranger to logic, you'd realize how hypocritical that is. You've effectively defeated any positive recognition you might have deserved for sharing your wealth by demanding recognition for it.

LKP;1830129 said:
What?

Learn to read English. I never said having money was the reason you're a noob. On the contrary, noobs don't usually have gold to spare, which is what made the thread remarkable. The reason why you're a noob is irrelevant, but since you asked, I gave you one... and this right here is the reason why you're an idiot, in case I call you that in the future and you're wondering why.

Speaking of the point of threads, what's the point of this one? "Look at me! I'm so fucking unselfish and altruistic that I deserve to be praised for it!" Good job, we're all ready to bow down before your generosity. I'm greatly impressed that the only reward you need for your kindness is to have the entire shard know you for it. If you weren't a complete stranger to logic, you'd realize how hypocritical that is. You've effectively defeated any positive recognition you might have deserved for sharing your wealth by demanding recognition for it.
lol. You're embarrassing, and a few days late to post, good job dickstain

KoNNaN;1830133 said:

damn. that sucks. Im such an idiot and such a noob, and i have so much gold, and an available house. I just.. i cant help you LKP.
Im a girl irl, and maybe thats why im more less of a douchbag than most of the guys on the server. and i like to help out people who dont have the shit that i have. And it looks like youre homeless, asshole. And if you hadn't of been such a dickwad, i would've jumped on getting you a decent house, just like i did to that one guy.
But hey, i think making a thread, clearly stating you dont have the money for a house of your own, so you want to have or borrow someone elses , is alot more shittier, noobier, & worthless than making a thread about BUYING someone a house in the game and giving it to them.
So dont call me a noob, If i obviously have alot more to give than you