UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I"M BACK....

Flipper

Knight
Re: I"M BACK....

learn to fucking type straight holy shit you have to be stupid as dried crusty paste irl

and even smooth, moist paste is dumb

imagine it without its main source of constitution

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

Flipper;1858946 said:
learn to fucking type straight holy shit you have to be stupid as dried crusty paste irl

WHat WAs THat?.... THIs IS OHOW i LIkE to TYPE? DONT LIKE IT then DOnt read it.... BUT we ALL KNOW YOC ANT GET ENOUGH OF MI TYIPINg!!!! loVE yah!!!!!!!!!!!

i MISS YOU SHOW ON usa!!!! but i did BUY THE GAME!!!

Kinda reminds me of you pvp... RUNNIGN From everythin!!!

SEGA :: GAMES :: Ecco the Dolphin

Magic_Cow

Sorceror

Bobby McPrescott;1858795 said:
Go to bed, nonamer.

AND YO ARE WHO IN GAME? I THINk i've MADE MY NAME HERE... EVERYONE KNOWs me... and funny part is, No ONe WAntS TO SeE ME ON THE FielD ANYMORE!!! without BoTs... aint that right Kerrio/PRO/RAGE???!!

ROFL LAUGHING TOO FUNNY.... 1 v 8 and I still Heal threw you bullshit dumps... WHEN WIll yall learning, MAGIC's CANT kill me...

I'm A MAGIC COW BITCH.. ReEaD ThE NAmE... M A G I C CCOOOOOWWWWW!!

LEARN THE GAME , BEfore you comE aT Me...

NIKKAH!!!!

Lynyrd

Knight

Magic_Cow;1859053 said:
WHat WAs THat?.... THIs IS OHOW i LIkE to TYPE? DONT LIKE IT then DOnt read it.... BUT we ALL KNOW YOC ANT GET ENOUGH OF MI TYIPINg!!!! loVE yah!!!!!!!!!!!

i MISS YOU SHOW ON usa!!!! but i did BUY THE GAME!!!

Kinda reminds me of you pvp... RUNNIGN From everythin!!!

SEGA :: GAMES :: Ecco the Dolphin
do not talk shit about ecco

Flipper

Knight

FLIPPER =/= ECCO

however he is a good buddy of mine but he gets angry sometimes so we haven't sonared in a while

Brookly

Sorceror

Flipper;1858946 said:

Moist is such a disgusting word.

Megumi

Wanderer

Magic_Cow;1859055 said:
AND YO ARE WHO IN GAME? I THINk i've MADE MY NAME HERE... EVERYONE KNOWs me... and funny part is, No ONe WAntS TO SeE ME ON THE FielD ANYMORE!!! without BoTs... aint that right Kerrio/PRO/RAGE???!!

ROFL LAUGHING TOO FUNNY.... 1 v 8 and I still Heal threw you bullshit dumps... WHEN WIll yall learning, MAGIC's CANT kill me...

I'm A MAGIC COW BITCH.. ReEaD ThE NAmE... M A G I C CCOOOOOWWWWW!!

LEARN THE GAME , BEfore you comE aT Me...

NIKKAH!!!!

Who the fuck is Magic Cow?

Some 08 hero?