UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I Need A Guild

elohdee

Knight
Michael Jackson said:
it seems like you saying your better than me on a game makes you feel better ;\

so be it, ill let you keep thinking that way ;\

Wow, you need to get out, you read too much into text....

How you figure I feel better, by saying I am better then you is beyond me,

Silly noob =] :confused: :confused: :confused:

Megumi

Wanderer
elohdee said:
I sitill need a guild please can I join one, I have much expierence as a pvper, as well as super good crosshealing, I'm really good, please I wanna join a guild :(

What it said.

elohdee said:
I sitill need a cock please can I suck one, I have much expierence as a homoqueer, as well as super gay crossdressing, I'm really good, please I wanna suck a cock :(

How i read it... Yahoo chat > me.

<Hunts> ;\

elohdee

Knight
DementedJester said:
What it said.

How i read it... Yahoo chat > me.

<Hunts> ;\

I know you wish me too be homosexual, from your numerous attempts to cyber with me, but comon man : (

Megumi

Wanderer
I wasn't trying to insult you, that's honestly how i read it.

I'd been looking through the Yahoo chat room list and pissing msyelf laughing just prior to looking at it.

elohdee

Knight
DementedJester said:
I wasn't trying to insult you, that's honestly how i read it.

I'd been looking through the Yahoo chat room list and pissing msyelf laughing just prior to looking at it.

WHO SAID U WERE INSULTING ME :{

I can not beleive you guys waiste your time giving yourselfs shit... And I can't beleive I've waisted time rading it! =)

Blow steam elsewhere!

elohdee

Knight
UndyingCrackerZ said:
I can not beleive you guys waiste your time giving yourselfs shit... And I can't beleive I've waisted time rading it! =)

Blow steam elsewhere!

Is that english bitch?

Are you still Minax? You could possibly try out if you get someone in MDK to sponsor you. I have only seen you sitting at duel pits (not meant as an insult) and maybe pvped with you once when you were with Vivi and I wasnt paying attention to how good you were. However with that aside just roll with us and perhaps you may be invited to join.

Ejin

Wanderer
Bologna Is Good said:
Are you still Minax? You could possibly try out if you get someone in MDK to sponsor you. I have only seen you sitting at duel pits (not meant as an insult) and maybe pvped with you once when you were with Vivi and I wasnt paying attention to how good you were. However with that aside just roll with us and perhaps you may be invited to join.

mmmm lol.