UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I will now start using my hypercam to fight EQ

White Lotus

Sorceror
all i see is 20 eq ms members fighting like 7 raw........but you guys only have 6 when you fight right?.......
oo that idoc fell and you killed all of ONE and db4 and got all the loot?......
that strange cuz that house got refreshed...proof just go to the plot the same house in the video is still there.......you got all the loot?
wait theres not a single bag at that house?
You killed one there?were i didnt see one or a corpse of one in the whole video?...
you killed all DB4 your alliance there? thats weird cuz DB4 didnt even exist yet when this was idoc........

basically everything you just typed is total bullshit and at least 80% of what im saying can be proven by your own video and the fact that the house never fell......

i mean come on dude its getting old and sad now seriously...

toronto_matt

Sorceror
ok ghost your right. we met them in your guild. but we also couldnt stand that we sat and faught the shard off while everyone looted the idocs and we got jack shit.. aka jim lahey and his gang of packhorses and a couple other key people.. so therefore we started killing u guys... and it has been fun im not gunna lie. without us breaking off into our own guild seperate guild from everything also made it funner for your side as well. you know we were your main competition for what at least a year or a year and a half? i was just pointing out that it wasnt EQ that made everyone ally. my statement is true.. did u NOT make the alliances because of us? because u guys had so many people at one point that we picked up $? i dont really care about the alliances we still come and fight anyone. but i was stating it to Glutt since u kno... he wanted to take the credit. about sucking your nuts or whatever for idocs, im pretty sure i never did that.. thats gross and degrading.

hey ! what my pack horses ever do to you! :mad:

GluttSDS

Sorceror
Let's see... I can spend 45 minutes watching your trash videos and see about 3 or 4 total kills or I can peep this screenshot and see the truth:

You guys couldnt even house hide against us -- maybe you should call up decadence and ask them how to do it properly.