UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IhurtFatKid Hz

DannoBro

Wanderer
Should have an annual get together. So the keyboard warriors could take the pussies from between their legs and sort things out like men.

hickman48

Knight
Should have an annual get together. So the keyboard warriors could take the pussies from between their legs and sort things out like men.
we had a weekly 1v1 torny most people where to scared (frail egos) to show up and take part in pretty sure it was reefer who won that every time he botherd to log then it was id ppl crying about his templet not like they couldt soul stone off some shit and add nox to theirs.

Borys90

Traveler
we had a weekly 1v1 torny most people where to scared (frail egos) to show up and take part in pretty sure it was reefer who won that every time he botherd to log then it was id ppl crying about his templet not like they couldt soul stone off some shit and add nox to theirs.

So what? Congrats to reefer he has the best connection to the shard....

Slugworth

Squire
So what? Congrats to reefer he has the best connection to the shard....
With steam, everyone seems to cast just as fast as me now.. I didn't bitch or whine when I fucking pinged 100 to the server. Now with steam it almost seems it doesn't matter anymore, people are out casting me with their macros while I press all of my hot keys.

Borys90

Traveler
With steam, everyone seems to cast just as fast as me now.. I didn't bitch or whine when I fucking pinged 100 to the server. Now with steam it almost seems it doesn't matter anymore, people are out casting me with their macros while I press all of my hot keys.

Even if what you say is true, I fail to see what's so bad about it. Finally there's something that can lower the importance of ping.

Worst chime in of all time......gratz.

Tell me, is it a lie that ping is very important in online gaming? And even more important in uo?

Last edited:

Slugworth

Squire
People bitch about ping and claim they ping sooo high, but yet they're running just as fast if not faster than me. Every mage here casts just as fast or faster than me. I don't use macros to cast.

DannoBro

Wanderer
You think 100 Ping is worth talking about