UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

I'm guessing ToTs are off

Dr.Budz

Sorceror
I vote for ToT1 turn-ins
and great job Xavier and Demise staff, I had a butt load of fun over the past month especially with 20 Shadow Wyrms tearing me up a new one yesterday.
Thanks Demise staff.

Lord Mars

Knight
im thinkin they've stopped, i've not gotten one in the last 30 mins either, im hoping they just reduced the drop rate tho, there's prolly enough now to keep the price down for the noobs anyway

based on the quality of post and replies u made past two weeks makes me think the noob is you most of the time

Lord Mars

Knight
woot! GJ GM, coders, bug hunters, and admins for going thru this tots thing which date back years of crying. now lets move on.... so when we gona get those peerless arty like CRYSTALINE RING? :D

j/k take ur time

Xavier

Account Terminated
Actually, thinking about it... some people are complaining there are TOO many tots in game now, and the ones who have an absurd number of tots would be the ones to turn the most in for pigs...

I dont need opinion, really. Ill set it tot2. for a good while.

In 10 min.

DarthNader

Sorceror
So quick question X. If i turned in 10 ltots before you switch it back to tot2 and wait to claim my gtot. Will i then get the tot2 options for my selection after you turn it on?

Rai'gy

Traveler
Thank god it's over. Thanks for doing it. Don't leave those 10 charge pigs available for too long--mempo's shouldn't be the only valued item to come from the frenzy of this last month.

TommyLeeRola

Wanderer
hhhmmm i didnt get why we cant have totI . On osi after the tots season, pigments were gone and replaced by plant dyes right? since we are not like osi in this subject why cant we have the nice colors again?