UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

IRL Pictures...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiz

Wanderer
Roflmao omg what a fucking faggot.*says Mr.Mischief* I think its funny how you are a uptight little bitch because of a person who is having fun with a game i would really love to Kick your ass irl ..Your an uptight Bitch and well you must really not want people to talk about you because you care so much on how you look.. which i bet you are a nerd.. so dont talk till you do it.. thx

Ataris

Wanderer
to me, the guy in the second video ( 1 leg), its not dorky, hes just having fun... but the first guy, hes gone to some kind of extreme, kinda like the malcolm in the middle one.. taking it all serious and the outfit probably does it for me.. only thing id probably make fun of him would be to ever wear that horrendous glittering shiny outfit lol

BrandT

Wanderer
fonis said:
Holy crap, how'd that cock get up BrandT's ass?

Ohh.. okay.. Thanks, BrandT!

Oh watch out, you just may spin-in-heavy-mode and flip kick me to the ground. You freaking fairy, go prance around with your fairy friends.

I don't know what's worse, DDR or defending someone who does it. L-O-L.

fonis

Knight
Actually, I don't ddr as I can't. Tried a few times, don't have the dedication or discipline to get any good.

Besides, you seem to have not liked my comment about your homosexual tendencies. Perhaps I hit close to home? Daddy thought you were bad and gave it to you up the bum, maybe?

Either that did happen and I feel sorry for you (sorta), or it didn't and your just a wannabe cockmuncher; I'd rather not continue this conversation either way.

BrandT

Wanderer
fonis said:
Actually, I don't ddr as I can't. Tried a few times, don't have the dedication or discipline to get any good.

Besides, you seem to have not liked my comment about your homosexual tendencies. Perhaps I hit close to home? Daddy thought you were bad and gave it to you up the bum, maybe?

Either that did happen and I feel sorry for you (sorta), or it didn't and your just a wannabe cockmuncher; I'd rather not continue this conversation either way.
You rather not continue it because you will get embarassed. Me? I don't care about being called gay, I know what I like and it happens to not be penis. If I did, I'd say it to anyone who asks, because I, unlike most am not concerned with what numb-intellects may say. At the same time you felt the urge to shield off my remarks to someone else. Perhaps you are the one who is insecure. Who knows? Only you do.

fonis

Knight
To save you the embarassment from talking to a wall,

"I'd rather not continue this conversation either way" = ignoring your comments

Later.

I made a photobucket acct~!

hurray for me.... K will actually finally post a pic ...someday.... when i figure out how to hook my digi-corder to my pc...

i suck at the internet...

and yes I'm sorry... DDR is very gay... i worked with a kid who played it... and picked on him every day. I find that going to the gym is a great way to keep in shape AND keep your dignity...

not to knock it tho, thats just my personal opinion...

eat this boosh! >.< ^.^ o_O -.- /\./\!!!111!1

zoiz

Wanderer
Btw i do lift weights and ddr is like jump-rope but better because i need quick feet in wrestling and track.. so lets see here... stay in shape.. and play ddr that keeps the weight down... hmm.. seem to me it s a work out.. and people always come up to me and congrats me on how good i do so die irl..

Status
Not open for further replies.