UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

It does happen.

silvertiger

Knight
Who are you? Are you in any kind of position to be setting terms? I work man, I can't play UO anymore :p

I'm joking. But seriously, who are you? Should I know you or something like that? I know a lot of people who have played here but I have no idea about you. Drawing a blank.
PM me what was moderated. :p

You may remember a character named Boromir in OMG. Actually, most people don't know who I am. Do you line haul or something, b/c with otr you can still play. ;)

Phelon

Knight
PM me what was moderated. :p

You may remember a character named Boromir in OMG. Actually, most people don't know who I am. Do you line haul or something, b/c with otr you can still play. ;)
I have no idea what most of your post means but I am OTR. I am a company driver though so i'm governed at 65mph which suuucks in most states that generally do 70-75 highway limits. I'll get over it.

But as a fellow driver. Blink Blink

silvertiger

Knight
I am OTR. I am a company driver though so i'm governed at 65mph which suuucks in most states that generally do 70-75 highway limits. I'll get over it.

Hey, me too! Though in the SE isn't too bad.

I have no idea what most of your post means.

It actually means what it says. I had a character named Boromir in OMG, Most people currently on the shard have absolutely no clue who my characters are and have been in the past. Though, I hear a decent amount of people use my afk pet resser guy. The moderators moderated your post before I could see what it said exactly, so I asked for the unadulterated version.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phelon

Knight
Hey, me too! Though in the SE isn't too bad.

It actually means what it says. I had a character named Boromir in OMG. Most people currently on the shard have absolutely no clue who my characters are and have been in the past. Though, I hear a decent amount of people use my afk pet resser guy. The moderators moderated your post before I could see what it said exactly, so I asked for the unadulterated version.
Well they usually just delete my posts flat out so I guess moderation is a step in the right direction? Funny that you called me out for being in a guild that you were in though but I guess I can forgive you if you promise to let me merge on I-40 :p.

Last edited by a moderator:

silvertiger

Knight
Well they usually just delete my posts flat out so I guess moderation is a step in the right direction? Funny that you called me out for being in a guild that you were in though but I guess I can forgive you if you promise to let me merge on I-40 :p.
Maybe... Depends on if I got cutoff any that day.

Phelon

Knight
Ez pass is the way to go especially if prepass is tied into it as well.
I have all that but OK, Texas and Florida aren't in until June. Prepass is great for weigh stations until you get to fucking Florida. Florida is bringing you in breh. Which is fine until you are hauling a load for anhauser-bush who load it to 79,960lbs. FML.

Itchy Fish

Sorceror
I have all that but OK, Texas and Florida aren't in until June. Prepass is great for weigh stations until you get to fucking Florida. Florida is bringing you in breh. Which is fine until you are hauling a load for anhauser-bush who load it to 79,960lbs. FML.
break your gps to go north to boston ;)

raveX

Page