UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ITP and G&G members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ITP and G&G members

ParagonDancer;654819 said:
Does anyone want my accounts? There aren't any items left, but I can just tell the GM's I moved.

Lots of 120'd characters!
Im not sure thats legal, but I'd take the chance if you still had all of your stuff. :D

Phelon

Knight

Does anyone want my accounts? There aren't any items left, but I can just tell the GM's I moved.

You once told me I was on your "list" of people to reward if you ever left after I gave you a nice deal on a piece of jewelry that Buiu wanted. I knew it was bullshit the second you said it but it's nice to see my thoughts validated.

Best to you, always seemed a pretty good cat :)

Ninjia

Knight

:(fail

heh. I haven't played for nearly 2 months now. I have one house left in the game with a few things in it of value.

Who can find it first?!

ParagonDancer;655120 said:
heh. I haven't played for nearly 2 months now. I have one house left in the game with a few things in it of value.

Who can find it first?!

Bag full of Ornies???!!!! :eek:

Ph3on1x

Wanderer

weinster666;655186 said:
Bag full of Ornies???!!!! :eek:

I'd love to have a bag to plant somewhere JUST to hear your reaction if you ever do find the elusive bag o' ornies!

KOOLBOY

Wanderer

Reefer!;656370 said:
Dude, im a nerd becuase i can pvp on a 12 year old game? Your a bigger nerd, you play 24 7 Just to try to get better.
Lol,I don't play 24/7 i have better stuff to do unlike you. You lie about going to the army every week....

Reefer!

Wanderer

KOOLBOY;656371 said:
Lol,I don't play 24/7 i have better stuff to do unlike you. You lie about going to the army every week....

Dude i get shipped, Jan 1st... so befor you start judgeing someone's life, make sure your hands are clean... Actually i have been with the gf for the last week, Since i got like a month or two here... But hey im out im gonna go play cod warfare2.

KOOLBOY

Wanderer

Reefer!;656374 said:
Dude i get shipped, Jan 1st... so befor you start judgeing someone's life, make sure your hands are clean... Actually i have been with the gf for the last week, Since i got like a month or two here... But hey im out im gonna go play cod warfare2.
....warefare 2 isprtty sweet

mek1994

Knight

Reefer!;656374 said:

lol you say you don't even play UO much but I do see you on 90% of the day? way to lie big man... stop dating transexual males...

Status
Not open for further replies.