UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

itt u compliment ur freds and enemas

Kingllama

Knight
Re: itt u compliment ur freds and enemas

Steve Zissou;1460775 said:
just because i was whining my ass off doesnt mean i wasnt mentioned after/because (of) the whining... and you still are still a new scrub.

i think mico is a no namer compaired to steve zissou i've seen this guy alot more then you or seen his name on the fourms so steve zissou is a not a no namer.It's just i don't know him Lol.

Kingllama;1461708 said:
i think mico is a no namer compaired to steve zissou i've seen this guy alot more then you or seen his name on the fourms so steve zissou is a not a no namer.It's just i don't know him Lol.

i see zissou and his poor ass running around on his tame ki rin about once a week....thats about it =o

Mico

Sorceror

Kingllama;1461708 said:

The word nonamer refers to ingame, not the forum. You can talk all your pvp shiet on the forum, but don't do it in game. Words are easier than action.

Steve zissou is still a nonamer.! Case close.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

im the best there ever was or will be, get over it.

not all my chars have "Zissou" in their names.

Megumi

Wanderer

Steve Zissou;1461749 said:
im the best there ever was or will be, get over it.

not all my chars have "Zissou" in their names.

Sheriff Lud + a black staff > Zissou.

Lynyrd

Knight

Mico;1461737 said:
Steve zissou is still a nonamer.!
Instead of using both a full stop and an exclamation point, one should use only one or the other, e.g., "Steve Zissou is still a no-namer." or "Steve Zissou is still a no-namer!"

a.bully

Wanderer

Lynyrd;1461802 said:
Instead of using both a full stop and an exclamation point, one should use only one or the other, e.g., "Steve Zissou is still a no-namer." or "Steve Zissou is still a no-namer!"

I like the ! better

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

...lookins free but it'll cost ya to touch

sexy female's headband ftw;)

Smoochy

Wanderer

all i gotta say is fuck uDo and MDK they are ress killing newbs who cant 1vs1 their way out of a paper box. Everytime I saw MDK tonight I was either tryin to re-reg or trying to buy a horse and they were campin both spots so w/e. Nice to see assholes making it hard for faction newbs to get in the grind

Yiff

Wanderer

Smoochy;1462271 said:
all i gotta say is fuck uDo and MDK they are ress killing newbs who cant 1vs1 their way out of a paper box. Everytime I saw MDK tonight I was either tryin to re-reg or trying to buy a horse and they were campin both spots so w/e. Nice to see assholes making it hard for faction newbs to get in the grind

Now this guy/girl knows what s/he is talking about

Smoochy

Wanderer

Im a faction newb I am just trying to get into factions and when i actually had regs and a horse the 1 guy i saw alone ran until his friends were on screen,

im just raging because they are assholes and make it hard for faction newbs to get into swing of things

i wish theyd leave again