UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ITT We Discuss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stides40oz

Knight
Re: ITT We Discuss...

DontBanMeBro;1741681 said:
Wow, This guy really loves dick. Then again, I'm really only getting that opinion based on his extremly homoerotic salad tossing giant nose in his myspace pic/avatar. I bet he can get both your balls inside your mouth at once, and tickle your ass with his nose all at the same time.

ur bad at cod4!

Lafable;1741375 said:
I didn't have to take a dump because you didn't get one off. You also didn't heal any either. We only had 4 and you called it a zerg (wtf ur bad). The only ss lil tweak is in he's casting magic reflect, I'm sure that really contributed to the 2 man eb synch you couldn't heal.

lawl. i dont die to 2 man syncs. read all my ss's i ahve 119+ life i could heal pot through ur sync bro stfu. and it kinda is a gank when its only 2 ppl vs 4 and u wont even take one of our syncs after we heald urs.

XxDRIVENxX;1741390 said:
i rarely post on the forums but i just have to to clear some shit up.

Chance... ur just bad. You always bitch at people for shit u do everyday.

1. You say jamie offscreened every dump but in a 3v3 u ran from del pond all the way up to city of the dead walling us off any chance u got.

2. You call 4 a zerg but you on average run with 3-4 people, so are you implying that you run a zerg guild?

3. What is your deal with always talking about dicks and lod, you got a crush on him or something?

4. Quit posting on the forums, you just make more people hate you than there already are in RL. This game is all you got kid, hold onto it

actually u nerd we faught u 3v4. and u off screend all 3 of our syncs when we was sync'n on u in middle so i said fuck them if they wanna offscreen we'll off screen so we ran up torwards there till we got mana and sync'd u agan this time when i stund u and u died. then we 3v3'd no off screens evil epic will admit it if he has a forumn name because hes the only person in the ss thats not a faggot

Lynyrd;1741568 said:
so move all your old pictures to a different folder, noob

and nice single picture of a 4v2 compared to their five pictures of even numbers

and also nice hyphenated name

and also nice pot fail at the top left of the screen

lets keep u outta this picture. pay the cbd for the 1v1 2:0 u lost to me in

u die 1v2 to me so stfu u fucking faggot lil bitch. do i need to post ss's? cuz ur getting on my nerves and i've ignored you long enough

it was 5v4 and dino is tony merry on a faggot dexxer. u see poon slip james and pullex is north off screening cuz he thinks its on him.

and lol at u wanker hyphenated wasnt dead he was north trying to stun pullex cuz i asked for a stun on pullex.

DontBanMeBro

Wanderer

chance21021;1741972 said:
lets keep u outta this picture. pay the cbd for the 1v1 2:0 u lost to me in

u die 1v2 to me so stfu u fucking faggot lil bitch. do i need to post ss's? cuz ur getting on my nerves and i've ignored you long enough

it was 5v4 and dino is tony merry on a faggot dexxer. u see poon slip james and pullex is north off screening cuz he thinks its on him.

and lol at u wanker hyphenated wasnt dead he was north trying to stun pullex cuz i asked for a stun on pullex.

two balls, one mouth. don't forget to tickle his ass with your giant jewy nose.

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

stop responding in this thread. Everyone here gets dumber when you post because we already know its 100% bullshit the second anyone reads that it's your post. All you are doing is making more people hate you by making yourself look like a fool on the forums...

btw, why not respond to them all at once instead of 3 different posts... kinda stupid imo

DontBanMeBro

Wanderer

Stides;1741806 said:
ur bad at cod4!

better than you, at least.
elohdee;1741848 said:
hes bad at tf2 too, guess he doesn't mix well with fps. :{
nigger you fear me so bad in tf2 that you make up shit about having reinstall and shit. dodge tf2 more darky!

SOOOO BROO THIS WHAT U LOOK LIKE???

This is el oh de

lawllll. dont ever fucking talk shit again you fat fucking blob. telling me to get out, and do something???

hybrids finest bro. holla at cha boi

whats up? huh?

HUH MOTHER FUCKER lawl.

Brookly

Sorceror

chance21021;1742008 said:

This is el oh de

lawllll. dont ever fucking talk shit again you fat fucking blob. telling me to get out?

I'd hit that.

XxDRIVENxX

Sorceror

your such a homo... lawl just lawl

This is el oh de

lawllll. dont ever fucking talk shit again you fat fucking blob. telling me to get out, and do something???

whats up? huh?

HUH MOTHER FUCKER lawl.

d e j a

Wanderer

also please keep the homoeroticism level to a minimum please, seriously dude, no one wants to see your abs...

d e j a;1742020 said:
also please keep the homoeroticism level to a minimum please, seriously dude, no one wants to see your abs...

its comparing his fat ass to me

that pics 2 yrs old and is with a camera fone, and i still am better lookin then everyone that plays this game. post ur pic please? i bet your as ugly as that faggot. also thxs for showin me that pic thats actually pretty god:]

read in other threads. i have a shrine for her. i fapp to her at night before i sleep.

<3-Brookly-<3 gimme a kiss baby

elohdee

Knight

This is el oh de

whats up? huh?

HUH MOTHER FUCKER lawl.

Did you seriously just do that?

elohdee;1742028 said:
Did you seriously just do that?

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT FAT BRO? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE GO TAKE A WALK OR A HIKE NIGGA DAMN. and dont try to talk hard either ur fat ass can barely get outta ur chair. and ur default is u in ur comp chair while playin uo u fuckin nerd. and before u try to talk shit about my avatar pic it was at my gf's and i was on ur dionosaur computer.

KEYWORD "Girlfriend"

Status
Not open for further replies.