UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ITT We Discuss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynyrd

Knight
Re: ITT We Discuss...

Why do I get the feeling that every one of Chance's posts I read is just a small part of one big joke? Please tell me it's true.

godofsoap

Wanderer

Lynyrd;1738660 said:
Why do I get the feeling that every one of Chance's posts I read is just a small part of one big joke? Please tell me it's true.

You're just coming to that realization now? It's much funnier once you're in the know.

elohdee;1738503 said:
Either you failed elementary English or you're saying that I don't duel because my rank is no longer 14th?

When you can compete in my game, I'll come dominate you in yours.

You kept track of my duel rank?

You want an autograph with that?

You mad you bad?

i pay attention to duel rank. oh shitt so bad. its a video game get the fuck off of the english courses bro this is a video game not a english class. u in college for teaching english cause you cant do anything else? u try to talk shit when ur bad. and when u cant say anything about my pvp skill you go to grammar like lynard and suil. u wanna join them up and maybe u can correct each other u whiney ass bitch

d e j a

Wanderer

chance21021;1739403 said:
its a video game get the fuck off of the english courses bro this is a video game not a english class.

Wait is this a video game or an English class?

FUCK I'M SO CONFUSED!

Fedorov

Knight

d e j a;1739466 said:
Wait is this a video game or an English class?

FUCK I'M SO CONFUSED!

*~*~*~*~*~ attention ~*~*~*~*~*

UlTiMa OnLiNe = ThE SiMs 4 aNgStY TeEnz!~

i pay attention to duel rank. oh shitt so bad. its a video game get the fuck off of the english courses bro this is a video game not a english class. u in college for teaching english cause you cant do anything else? u try to talk shit when ur bad. and when u cant say anything about my pvp skill you go to grammar like lynard and suil. u wanna join them up and maybe u can correct each other u whiney ass bitch

your inability to conclude a complete thought leads people like ones you mentioned to point out your lack of education and/or intelligence.

i think i shall call you mico jr.

Lynyrd

Knight

can someone translate

Lynyrd;1739595 said:
can someone translate

I do pay attention to duel ranks and I have noticed that you are very bad. This is a video game, are you an English teacher in college? You can't seem to do anything else but flame me for my English and/or typing. You like to talk a lot of shit and you're also bad as well, then when you can't say anything about my player vs. player skill, you resort to attacking my grammar just like Lynyrd and Suil Ban do. You obviously want to join them, then maybe you guys can correct each other's grammar instead of mine. You sure do whine a lot, bitch.

That's what I could make of it, hope it helps.

elohdee

Knight

Testament;1739598 said:
I do pay attention to duel ranks and I have noticed that you are very bad. This is a video game, are you an English teacher in college? You can't seem to do anything else but flame me for my English and/or typing. You like to talk a lot of shit and you're also bad as well, then when you can't say anything about my player vs. player skill, you resort to attacking my grammar just like Lynyrd and Suil Ban do. You obviously want to join them, then maybe you guys can correct each other's grammar instead of mine. You're whine a lot bitch.

That's what I could make of it, hope it helps.

highlighted an incorrect part, can you fix that please -5 points.

Brookly

Sorceror

Son of Wanker;1739589 said:
your inability to conclude a complete thought leads people like ones you mentioned to point out your lack of education and/or intelligence.

i think i shall call you mico jr.

Wise decision to edit your original post. I was about to rip you a new one and then anal you.

why do people talk less and less about pvp and more about irl on a video game forum? I guess some people cannot make a distinction between relevance and desperation...

jaded rages on steroids;1739642 said:
why do people talk less and less about pvp and more about irl on a video game forum? I guess some people cannot make a distinction between relevance and desperation...

this is something lod said in another thread to me

for sure nigga i even got a script that alerts me when u on screen dog

nice grammar. get dirted in game more bro.. get the fuck off my grammar when u only type right when your tryin to hate on me cause ur pvp game isnt top notch

^You can't get anything past this guy.

elohdee

Knight

Brookly;1739617 said:
Wise decision to edit your original post. I was about to rip you a new one and then anal you.
You couldn't rip anyone a new one, shut up ho.

Brookly

Sorceror

Right, because we all know the stupid shit that you say is legit. Maybe I should dummy myself down and act like a complete idiot and start talking in ebonics... Maybe then I will be "cool."

Stop going on random tangents in effort to be a badass... '=\

elohdee

Knight

Brookly;1739940 said:
Right, because we all know the stupid shit that you say is legit. Maybe I should dummy myself down and act like a complete idiot and start talking in ebonics... Maybe then I will be "cool."

Stop going on random tangents in effort to be a badass... '=\

Legit? Are you fucking stupid?

Badass? Why thank you for thinking highly of me.

Now please, don't attempt to be stupid anymore please.

Know your place little trammy.

Everyone is cool, it sucks that you don't think highly of yourself.

There is emo classes for that now days I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.