UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Join Factions:) it's where the pvp is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Join Factions:) it's where the pvp is

chance21021;1811280 said:
im sorry are you speaking to me? i don't read no namers post. join factions before you speak in the faction forumn plz

Dont read just quote?

Raserei;1811043 said:
Wow, shut the fuck up.. I remember not that long ago that you were trying to talk shit to other people via the forums, but I assume you finally realized you're bad so you try to say you're so much cooler than everyone else irl.

You're a fucking idiot, if you don't care about an online game stop trolling the damn forums you nerd.

How long is not that long ago, i stopped playing this game a couple months ago. I also stated the obvious that i am better because i dont argue about a game. Its sad that people have so little in their lives that they need a game to feel some sort of accomplishment. Raserei the greatest 5xer of all time (Self proclaimed) you arent even the best but u act like ur top shit. Well maybe u are now i havent played for sometime like i said before, so maybe all the good players left, and left you to #1 but i doubt it. Btw dont tell someone to stop trolling forums when you're doing it urself. K thanks.

namlamina

Sorceror

Stides;1811381 said:
then why u talkin shit dial up boy?

6 mb/s conn (so the spanish internet company says).

chance21021;1811444 said:
got for you you play uo for a decade and still suck. i play lil over 3 yrs and rape everyone:(

faction longer then me and be worse then me gj nice bragging rights.

i use to be on dial up and ping'd 250+ standing still on 26k i doubt u ping 450.

p.s. even when i was on that shitty dial up my guild was better then every pk guild on hybrid cept dieirl. everyone else suckd

The Atlantic Ocean is pretty big. I used to be one of the richest people on the shard because of BODs and IDOCs... Maybe you remember dieing to uDo's verite weaps. It was because of me (Sorry I never sold you any JJ). I enjoyed Murder Inc back in the day, and it's neat seeing how much people like Markus and Thantos have improved over the years.

Sprint-

Wanderer

SyxSyxSyx;1811536 said:
How long is not that long ago, i stopped playing this game a couple months ago. I also stated the obvious that i am better because i dont argue about a game. Its sad that people have so little in their lives that they need a game to feel some sort of accomplishment. Raserei the greatest 5xer of all time (Self proclaimed) you arent even the best but u act like ur top shit. Well maybe u are now i havent played for sometime like i said before, so maybe all the good players left, and left you to #1 but i doubt it. Btw dont tell someone to stop trolling forums when you're doing it urself. K thanks.

I spent a whopping 5 seconds and found this thread: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/pvp-discussion/171934-hahaha-cant-stop-laughing.html

I have never claimed to be the best 5xer, I openly admit I'm not.. There are <4 people on the server that can stand a chance against me in alchy duels, but thats about all I've said.

GimpCent

Knight

Raserei;1811624 said:
I spent a whopping 5 seconds and found this thread: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/pvp-discussion/171934-hahaha-cant-stop-laughing.html

I have never claimed to be the best 5xer, I openly admit I'm not.. There are <4 people on the server that can stand a chance against me in alchy duels, but thats about all I've said.

Invest in real life

No flaming, no long multi post war, just a simple phrase that would help you so much

Because I care

Raserei;1811624 said:

that was the months before, and i only post like this to play devils advocate i dont even play the game anymore, its much funnier to watch someone like you rage because i said you arent the best. Makes me laugh.

Sprint-

Wanderer

SyxSyxSyx;1811640 said:
that was the months before, and i only post like this to play devils advocate i dont even play the game anymore, its much funnier to watch someone like you rage because i said you arent the best. Makes me laugh.

If you think I'm raging, you're sadly mistaken. You're an idiot, get off the forums.

Sprint-

Wanderer

GimpCent;1811633 said:
Invest in real life

No flaming, no long multi post war, just a simple phrase that would help you so much

Because I care

You're an idiot, and don't know me. I work full-time and go to school, pretty sure I can't be on that much even if I wanted to, ya?

Brookly

Sorceror

Wow... This thread sure got some hostile attention... Eric stop posting unnecessary mass SS's. We have Mico for that.

Brookly

Sorceror

a cow patty-;1810521 said:
I just dont understand... Minax (PC) cont. to claim we roll with 13+ YET.... in ALL of those screen shots.... you will not see one random TB or any non Pro tagged player other then Lincoln Hawk...

We post tons of screen shots/ vent channels with whos playing and yet you still need to dig deep for excuses...

Just face it. We are the best faction guild on the shard.

Keep dieing more 7v13+

I am sorry, to show no bias towards any guild on this shard or any player for that matter, I could not resist this one... First off, you need to learn to differentiate "PC" from the rest of the Minax faction. Majority of the players in it aren't even on except me and sig and I am pretty sure neither of us are complaining to you guys about your numbers. Second of all, stop trying so hard to impress people. You can relax now and stop blowing smoke up Eric's ass. You are already in the guild.

Sig is right, a strong caller can make a world of a difference. Eric is a strong caller. It is not hard to easly roll through a large number of players. Unfortunetly, Minax guilds aren't as organized as Pro is. We all get in the same vent channel and just field. There is no consistency in our fielding. We have like 3 or 4 different callers trying to call and sometimes on multiple targets. That is what happens when you combine 3-4 guilds into one vent channel. I have no problem with the size of how many people you field with. Everybody does it. Shit, Pro was zerging at times as well. If I can recall, there was about 12 people in the vent. My point is, you win some you lose some, don't get all excited just because you won some field fights.

UOg players everywhere, do you see this bad blood. The original purpose of this thread was to draw your attention to the awesomeness of factions. If you look at it correctly, it has done just that. Factions is war. White kids all over uo pull out there nine's and blast fools daily, then talk shit about how gangster they are all day long on the forums while they sit afk in there homes or at del pond.

I really do invite more people to come to factions, it really is fun. All these idiots in tb all cough up at least 20 points each.

Remember! Kill fast, kill quick. No one is confident enough to fight 1v1 here.

before someone says otherwise (nigga ill fight you 1v1 any day for mills) stfu.

Brookly;1811843 said:
I am sorry, to show no bias towards any guild on this shard or any player for that matter, I could not resist this one... First off, you need to learn to differentiate "PC" from the rest of the Minax faction. Majority of the players in it aren't even on except me and sig and I am pretty sure neither of us are complaining to you guys about your numbers. Second of all, stop trying so hard to impress people. You can relax now and stop blowing smoke up Eric's ass. You are already in the guild.

Sig is right, a strong caller can make a world of a difference. Eric is a strong caller. It is not hard to easly roll through a large number of players. Unfortunetly, Minax guilds aren't as organized as Pro is. We all get in the same vent channel and just field. There is no consistency in our fielding. We have like 3 or 4 different callers trying to call and sometimes on multiple targets. That is what happens when you combine 3-4 guilds into one vent channel. I have no problem with the size of how many people you field with. Everybody does it. Shit, Pro was zerging at times as well. If I can recall, there was about 12 people in the vent. My point is, you win some you lose some, don't get all excited just because you won some field fights.

I never understood why yall got in the same vent... Common sense says that it will be a clusterfuck of people talking and calling without being able to understand them... Skype>Vent
And other minax guilds could be organized if they didn't field with 7-15 people...

This isn't a dis to pro.. We get some great fights from yall... See yall on the field...

Brookly

Sorceror

Mystical-hybrid;1811857 said:
I never understood why yall got in the same vent... Common sense says that it will be a clusterfuck of people talking and calling without being able to understand them... Skype>Vent
And other minax guilds could be organized if they didn't field with 7-15 people...

This isn't a dis to pro.. We get some great fights from yall... See yall on the field...

My reason in getting in Immortal/Dynasty's vent is because PC isn't usually on when I am. But sharp and parliament are both great callers, I think it is just a matter of getting the group to cooperate more.

Brookly;1811843 said:
Second of all, stop trying so hard to impress people. You can relax now and stop blowing smoke up Eric's ass. You are already in the guild.
he does it for fun.
Brookly;1811890 said:
My reason in getting in Immortal/Dynasty's vent is because PC isn't usually on when I am.
play more then loser

brookly ur taking everything the wrong way and you need to stop treating your posts towards me like that. read my fucking thread name for christ sakes. all this was in hopes to get more players to join factions. and just because all the ss's is of us shitting on minax way more then obviously out numbered ur getting mad and talking shit to me? don't do that. i never would talk to you like that.

and for a lil bit of common sense.

stop playing with 4 guilds in the same vent. their all split up for a reason they need to man up and recruit more players and get organized that's what a guild is for. and every minax guild isn't even worth calling a guild. and when u was in vent when i had all these fucking random noobs everyone was bringing in the whole time i was saying we need to split up. now i ban everyone thats not tagged pro. i dont wanna play with non guilded cause its nothing but false pretense you think you have someone that has your back but doesn't they miss heals/syncs can't pull bars or cut off's not dealing with that.

Brookly

Sorceror

chance21021;1811933 said:
brookly ur taking everything the wrong way and you need to stop treating your posts towards me like that. read my fucking thread name for christ sakes. all this was in hopes to get more players to join factions. and just because all the ss's is of us shitting on minax way more then obviously out numbered ur getting mad and talking shit to me? don't do that. i never would talk to you like that.

and for a lil bit of common sense.

stop playing with 4 guilds in the same vent. their all split up for a reason they need to man up and recruit more players and get organized that's what a guild is for. and every minax guild isn't even worth calling a guild. and when u was in vent when i had all these fucking random noobs everyone was bringing in the whole time i was saying we need to split up. now i ban everyone thats not tagged pro. i dont wanna play with non guilded cause its nothing but false pretense you think you have someone that has your back but doesn't they miss heals/syncs can't pull bars or cut off's not dealing with that.

You need to go back and read the only post that was really "directed" towards you other than my request for you to stop acting like Mico with all of the SS's. I gave you credit throughout the entire post. Nothing of what I said is that out of anger nor is it targeted to offend you. I basically said you were a great caller and commended you for having Pro so organized.

Again, as I stated at the beginning of my original post, I try to avoid showing bias.

Brookly

Sorceror

Son of Wanker;1811926 said:
he does it for fun.

play more then loser

WHA!!! When I get the chance to play, everyone is like idol at del ponds. =( Stop being idol all the time you punk!

Brookly;1811963 said:
You need to go back and read the only post that was really "directed" towards you other than my request for you to stop acting like Mico with all of the SS's. I gave you credit throughout the entire post. Nothing of what I said is that out of anger nor is it targeted to offend you. I basically said you were a great caller and commended you for having Pro so organized.

Again, as I stated at the beginning of my original post, I try to avoid showing bias.

then im sorry for taking it the wrong way=\

Status
Not open for further replies.