UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Join Factions:) it's where the pvp is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chop Suey

Wanderer
Re: Join Factions:) it's where the pvp is

join factions, it's where the pvp is. everyone in PRO is good, at least by my standards, but why every time i find one of you alone, as soon as i pop on screen i hear 4 recall sounds and im getting chased by 5 people? how is that fun?

i guess we all play for our own reasons, nice kill.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Chop Suey;1818992 said:
join factions, it's where the pvp is. everyone in PRO is good, at least by my standards, but why every time i find one of you alone, as soon as i pop on screen i hear 4 recall sounds and im getting chased by 5 people? how is that fun?

i guess we all play for our own reasons, nice kill.

First of all, I didn't call in. Chris saw "I stunned ChopSuey" in party and said to recall into glow.

Second of all, don't run away and come back and bola me.

If you'd like to 1v1, lets go

siris/james

Wanderer

pits, and order/chaos are for 1v1's
factions is for group fighting.. if u want to 1v1 for points, set that shit up..
get a group or get rolled

Chop Suey

Wanderer

siris/james;1819027 said:
pits, and order/chaos are for 1v1's
factions is for group fighting.. if u want to 1v1 for points, set that shit up..
get a group or get rolled

i find 1v1s pretty regularly. its just curious how the only people who dont 1v1 are members of the best faction guilds on the server. seems kind of backwards doesnt it?

and raseiro, i didnt say you personally, i have no idea who your chars are. all i know is i saw 1 oj, made a beeline for him and 5 seconds later im teleporting over glow fences to get away from 5 people.

chance21021;1819193 said:
i wouldn't field with 10 players id ban someone.

siris/james

Wanderer

Chop Suey;1819251 said:
i find 1v1s pretty regularly. its just curious how the only people who dont 1v1 are members of the best faction guilds on the server. seems kind of backwards doesnt it?

and raseiro, i didnt say you personally, i have no idea who your chars are. all i know is i saw 1 oj, made a beeline for him and 5 seconds later im teleporting over glow fences to get away from 5 people.

the others 1v1 cause (for the most part) they're trash and they don't have anyone to run with.. if i had my alchy in factions i would 1v1 npnp but i play a bola/stun :p

siris/james;1821972 said:
the others 1v1 cause (for the most part) they're trash and they don't have anyone to run with.. if i had my alchy in factions i would 1v1 npnp but i play a bola/stun :p

i agree with this. don't expect someone to 1v1 on a goddamn group-based character let alone against a runic alchy dexer.

Raserei;1819000 said:
First of all, I didn't call in. Chris saw "I stunned ChopSuey" in party and said to recall into glow.

Second of all, don't run away and come back and bola me.

If you'd like to 1v1, lets go

all of pro sucks pretty bad, theyve just been given a low standard to compare too.

its like saying im first place in the retard race.....

siris/james

Wanderer

a low standard? so immortal, PC, dynsaty, dream team are garbage?
is that what you're saying?
you do realize there was that kuoc heal plugin back in rage days right..

Sprint-

Wanderer

Joe1324536;1822135 said:
all of pro sucks pretty bad, theyve just been given a low standard to compare too.

its like saying im first place in the retard race.....

some big talk, eh?

I'll gladly fight you any rule set you choose for money or not. ;)

Most Pro members can hold their own against everyone if they played 1v1 chars, with the exception of Chris (but he got kicked because hes a fucking retard, thank god).

Chop Suey

Wanderer

siris/james;1821972 said:
the others 1v1 cause (for the most part) they're trash

some people don't like to run in groups of 5 so that makes them (for the most part) trash. the mentality of elitists ( you kids who play EVERY DAY) never fails to amaze me.

ive seen these big group vs group fights. all the ones i've seen since ive come back have looked like this:

1. PRO hides off to the side of delucia and coerces a group of minax to leave the safe zone via a new ressed faction or pretty much anything shiny that could possibly give a point.
2. 6-8 minax all recall or teleport in as PRO runs in.
3. purple pots and lightning wands are the only damage as nobody casts a spell and giant blob of random factioners drift from one end of delucia to the next.
4. whoever has 1 guy die first runs and gates out, the team who scored the one kill comes back, loots, kills the random asshole who went grey looting the 0 charge gheal wand and leaves.

where do i sign up for this shit ton of fun?

i think i'll stay being the trashy soloer

Chop Suey;1822329 said:
some people don't like to run in groups of 5 so that makes them (for the most part) trash. the mentality of elitists ( you kids who play EVERY DAY) never fails to amaze me.

ive seen these big group vs group fights. all the ones i've seen since ive come back have looked like this:

1. PRO hides off to the side of delucia and coerces a group of minax to leave the safe zone via a new ressed faction or pretty much anything shiny that could possibly give a point.
2. 6-8 minax all recall or teleport in as PRO runs in.
3. purple pots and lightning wands are the only damage as nobody casts a spell and giant blob of random factioners drift from one end of delucia to the next.
4. whoever has 1 guy die first runs and gates out, the team who scored the one kill comes back, loots, kills the random asshole who went grey looting the 0 charge gheal wand and leaves.

where do i sign up for this shit ton of fun?

i think i'll stay being the trashy soloer

i dont gate out.

u not see the ss's of this forum? or did u just go to the end to talk shit. u say us hiding?

its more like us waiting for someone to get balls to go out of protection. ppl hiding are in protection were on the field waiting. if we waited anywhere else. there wouldnt be any action

only time we get fights is when we flag someone trying to recall in to sit in protection some more. and sometimes their guild goes out and gets to die to. chris got kickd siris went with him meaning so did pullex. we have 4 players now. when you guys are ready come out.

Chop Suey

Wanderer

how is what i said talking shit? it's what happens. i've seen it quite a few times.

when i say pro hides, i mean staying out of sight, waiting. how the fuck do you define hiding?

i know you're like the hot shit of ultima online 2009 an all but chill the fuck out. is nerd what you kids say now? yea? ok. chill nerd.

siris/james

Wanderer

what i do, doesn't meen pollux is doing, i haven't even talked to him about the shit yet..
i didn't go with chris, i played with him a little today and to make me choose between playing with a friend who has no one else on to play with and making me play with you guys is kinda wack

siris/james;1822549 said:
what i do, doesn't meen pollux is doing, i haven't even talked to him about the shit yet..
i didn't go with chris, i played with him a little today and to make me choose between playing with a friend who has no one else on to play with and making me play with you guys is kinda wack

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.