UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Jossy/Amnesia conspiracy

pbguy434

Knight
Jossy said:
my secret was to have the page screen up before she asked the question...then i'd type the answer as fast as i could. hehe
Ya, same here! Problem was I kept trying to press "enter" instead of clicking submit. Took too long to move the hand from keyboard to the mouse, then cursor over Submit, then finger to mouse click. So complicated!

I did get second place on one of them though.

*Proud*

Jossy

Wanderer
Sir Tristan said:
I can't convince her to play. She has no sense of direction, and everytime I've gotten her to try games like this, she gets lost and spends her time wondering around aimlessly.

i know exactly what that's like ! when i travel 2 screens away from a moongate, i can't go back and find the moongate. i get turned around and totally mixed up. on OSI one of my guild titles was "lost in ilshenar" because that facet really messes me up.

pbguy434

Knight
Jossy seems like the kind of person that would have fun in T2a. Whoever designed that place should be shot.

Ever try out UOAM? That helped me out so much. Now I don't even need to use it after about 150 days.

Jossy

Wanderer
hah ! i stay away from T2a unless i have a very adept guide with me. i've tried UOAM but it always made my game screen flash when i ran it. i got mad and uninstalled it.

psz

Administrator
T2A is the WORST DESIGNED PIECE OF #(*$(#$( MAP EVER MADE FOR ANY GAME EVER

That being said...

I'm not a fan ot T2A.

I mean... God KNOWS trees would never just... Grow near grass IRL. No no, there's ALWAYS a cliff, right?

*shoots the old OSI staff*

(Anyone who was around while I was spawning T2A on the old shard probably remembers me cursing quite alot ;->)

jonthemaster

Wanderer
yeah...

but Shard UDIC was the bomb....

Only one Champ spawn EVER done and it took every one on the shard half a day to complete it...

Sadly it was coon...

and then only 2 people finished it

and i got ripped off at the end only giving me 10k