UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

KVG, and other guilds.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Do you guys use carto?
Someone brought something to my attention and as I sat here watching the video over and over instead of doing what my boss actually pays me to do irl. Something was just not adding up.

Bassmaster brought up a point earlier that kinda got me to think then soneone sent me a link to this vid. Pretty interesting.

No communication was recorded during the fight.

The vid is 18 min but you just have to look at it for 40 sec to realize it.
Go to 4:30 Kapero and a friend is fighting 2 guys one of the guys runs away while kapero is on foot. Kapero goes after him 5 sec after and runs directly to the guy who is invisible.
Stops dismount remounts listen carefully you hear a voice saying coming that voice is not a human voice. So what is Kapero using?

Do they have gm accounts? Do they have a special hack?

The only thing that could make sense to me is that he is using your carto to locate you. I know of a bug in carto that you can log in and be invis to others and you can tell where everyone else are but they don't see you.

The video in question
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-5Nq5G6B-y0&feature=youtu.be

Thanks to the person who sent me that in pm now am stuck thinking lol

No telling man. People stoop down to shitbag levels just to get that "edge" on a 20 year old video game.

If they are indeed cheating, something should be done about it.

Akka

Sorceror
most guilds use carto and teamspeak/mumble whatever is the weapon of choice, who the hell wants to communicate ingame whilst fighting?

altho i still dont understand the need for carto since uosteam can track guildies without a party. and i really dont want to listen to your gibberish english while i try to concentrate :D

Dexter-LoM

Knight
most guilds use carto and teamspeak/mumble whatever is the weapon of choice, who the hell wants to communicate ingame whilst fighting?

altho i still dont understand the need for carto since uosteam can track guildies without a party. and i really dont want to listen to your gibberish english while i try to concentrate :D
Can you please tell me more on this?

I am not a big uosteam fan or user so, you are saying that in steam I don't have to be in party to see others on my map? How does steam know who is where and in wich group? If steam is able to see / locate people in guild while not in party what stops uosteam of not showing me another guild?

Akka

Sorceror
UOSteam has a map system that tracks your Guild & Party, you just have to toggle the option on. Say [guildtracking ingame and toggle it on, and your guildmates can see you in the UOSteam map just like in Carto. You just have to tell your whole guild to toggle the guildtracking option on :) But since most people are dummies... they use even more 3rd party programs like UOCartographer.

silvertiger

Knight
I told the person who sent you this that it is possible coincidence that he ran to that spot and when he ran into a stealther and doesn't have enough stam he stopped. The communication before I'm coming I can't explain. I'm not saying this happened, but it's possible.

EDIT: Anonym/Dungus sounds like Ajani! LoL!

Cartog has many advantages over steam, and I will list a few of them;

-people go by their unique nicknames so that you can tell who is who.

-you have map markers so if you need to rally up at a specific location, you can call out the number of the marker and go right to it.

-you can see much more visual area than steam and things are in so much more detail allowing for more visual and more clean map awareness.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
UOSteam has a map system that tracks your Guild & Party, you just have to toggle the option on. Say [guildtracking ingame and toggle it on, and your guildmates can see you in the UOSteam map just like in Carto. You just have to tell your whole guild to toggle the guildtracking option on :) But since most people are dummies... they use even more 3rd party programs like UOCartographer.
Ok so now we have a tracking system inside uosteam and also carto.

I am in none of these guild so I don't know wich one each use. But kapero is known to bounce at a point from guild to guild. But the 2 guys kapero are fighting in this video are they using steam tracking or carto? Bassmaster when you were revealed were you in carto or do you guys use steam tracking?

silvertiger

Knight
Ok so now we have a tracking system inside uosteam and also carto.

I am in none of these guild so I don't know wich one each use. But kapero is known to bounce at a point from guild to guild. But the 2 guys kapero are fighting in this video are they using steam tracking or carto? Bassmaster when you were revealed were you in carto or do you guys use steam tracking?
Cart... they have changed the password a couple times, though. So this isn't likely. Possible, but not likely.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Looks like Kapero rubber bands off a hidden target a few times, calls for Anonym to come to his position, Anonym says "coming". You can also hear him at 7:07 and 9:13, Kaperos mic wasnt being recorded.
I agree he could of ran into him. Am just discussing this not accusing.

But it is odd that kapero who is a great player and knows how to run around and knows his ways. Would randomly just run into.a straight line into a wall.

silvertiger

Knight
I agree he could of ran into him. Am just discussing this not accusing.

But it is odd that kapero who is a great player and knows how to run around and knows his ways. Would randomly just run into.a straight line into a wall.
He does it again @ 2:04, 3:16, 5:12, and 8:00(the same wall even) just to name a few. Just saying it's most likely a coincidence, but possible GM foolery.

april0395

Sorceror
Pretty sure UOSteam tracking only works on party. There is a guild option, but I tried to toggle it a while ago and it wouldn't work. Its probably disabled with negotiate features. Or I'm just a newb and can't get it to work. Quite possible.

silvertiger

Knight
Pretty sure UOSteam tracking only works on party. There is a guild option, but I tried to toggle it a while ago and it wouldn't work. Its probably disabled with negotiate features. Or I'm just a newb and can't get it to work. Quite possible.
If I remember correctly it works if you do something special.

EDIT: You have to type in [guildtracking like @Akka said. I did it for both characters. As you can see I have cart and uos map open. Once you hit type [guildtracking and hit enter ingame it pops up a gump asking you if you want to enable it. I believe the person you want to track has to have it enabled. Say if you want to track otim while he's @ brit bank, he has to have enabled it in his client already.
05-08-2016 13.25.09.jpg

Last edited:

Akka

Sorceror
Its not disabled, but everyone in your guild has to have the [guildtracking option on. Those who dont, wont see others or show in the map.

silvertiger

Knight
@silvertiger if he would of ran over him His stam would Of droped. His stam stays full the entire time till he ran away.
He rubber bands off him as @MB says. His stam wasn't @ 100% so he couldn't run over or through him. The question isn't whether he ran over him but why he walked right to or went that direction. That answer is either coincidence or staff interference, which seems unlikely with the amount of time staff have been spending online or interacting with players.