UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

KVG, and other guilds.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
He rubber bands off him as @MB says. His stam wasn't @ 100% so he couldn't run over or through him. The question isn't whether he ran over him but why he walked right to or went that direction. That answer is either coincidence or staff interference, which seems unlikely with the amount of time staff have been spending online or interacting with players.
I wouldn't say staff. I would say he either has access to there map or they found a way with steam to track players. If it would be staff then it would have to be over voice and I serisouly doubt you could describe 1 tile this fast.

silvertiger

Knight
I wouldn't say staff. I would say he either has access to there map or they found a way with steam to track players. If it would be staff then it would have to be over voice and I serisouly doubt you could describe 1 tile this fast.
It's possible. I misspoke earlier. I don't know if [ES] or [REQ] use cart or not.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Ok after rewatching it slowly and opening my mind. It could of been pure luck. He was not 100% stam and its a tight space between the wall and piller.

Mario-Demise

Sorceror
I'd like to know how he can switch weapons so fast and use them. When I switch weapons there's a delay like a 2-3 second delay

Vander Nars

Sorceror
If dude is a gm on the shard he shouldnt be allowed to play on it as well, just to easy to abuse shit like that. If hes not a gm but has access to some gm account the staff ahould be able to tell if someone is using something like that.

Maloskies

Squire
As much as I'd love to put hz/kapero on blast for shady stuff, this is just pure luck , as well as a combination of tracking and stealthers to find where people are at all the time, although every once in a while they will do shady stuff like try to get our cartog info and mumble info, or scam and try to put spies into guilds. I don't think that this particular case and a majority of hz can't or don't abuse the rules like that, I didn't say all members though, just a majority ;).

Last edited: