UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lack of Activity on This Shard: The True Solution

Un4

Knight
Re: Lack of Activity on This Shard: The True Solution

Rikomi-hybrid;1786568 said:
OMFG its a girl on the net, gimme your aim so we can IM each other all day and i can look up jokes on google to make u laugh so u can trust me enough to talk on the phone or the mic then i can brag to all my internet hommies about how pimpin i am cause u sent me a pic that i can jerk off too i just love hearin a womans voice and ill treat u different cause u got a pair of tits even tho ill nevr get ne from you, hearing ur voice and havin ur attention is enough for me cause i dont get that shit irl. need a cbd brooky? cvome join my guild and vent so we can become bff yay!!

guys r so fuckin sad. even on the net they b whipped. the real dudes no that sex is like everythin else and becomes a chore once youve had it enuff times. it aint worth it, u aint gettin ne, ur on the net fucktards. real pimps treat flirting like a job, 1 hr = 1 orgasm. whats ur ratio on pimpin uog girls? 100 hr = 0 orgasm?? masturbation dont count. or r u jus talkin to them cause u like their personality lol wat a joke.

hearin eric talk it up to brook in vent was so entertainin thx for laughs.

wow your gay.

Flipper

Knight

THIS IS ME SOBER TODAY (NOT ME STONED RETARDED SIX MONTHS AGO) (OR WAIT MAYBE IT IS)

Un4

Knight

Rikomi-hybrid;1787973 said:

One of the newest ones I got. Used to be baked 24/7, now I'm tryin to cut down..

you are what i imagine every kid on uo that rages in vent to look like.

I don't rage. It's funny, you act like a complete asshole on the forums but when I'm in vent your all nice nice. To much of a pussy to talk shit in vent? Cause if you talked that way irl I'd smash your fcking face in. And what's even better hypocrite is I heard you raged eric style when I crated your house and killed you, then you started moaning about not knowing where your house is. Almost made you quit didn't I. Now that I'm reminded of this, you talking trash makes sense.

Slip;1787893 said:
OLD

4 u...

and 4 chance =] (since i know he likes abs)

Now im curious, do you have a picture?

what abs negro if u got them pants as 30's insead of 32's they prolly would of looked better btw

hahah at ur comp desk bro. u look like my poor asss i got some wicked retarded desk lookin thing thats not even a desk:p

Liasa;1787832 said:
Alright so chance 212121, when we doing this shit, seems like you switched topics real fast to how immortal sucks, idc really i just wanna 2v2 you and brookly for mills now. until then your fucking terrible kthxbye

im waiting for ur aim.

Brookly

Sorceror

Mico;1788019 said:
PSH! Ur ez mode. Easier than Yoshi Island II w/ cheats.

You would refer to another game... I am sorry, I have never played such a game nor heard of it, so your little "touche" failed.

Brookly

Sorceror

Suil Ban;1788108 said:
"i am too dumb to draw things from context"

Or perhaps, I would just rather not give him the benefit of the doubt for such a stupid remark, or any other lame one he manages to concoct for that matter.

Mico

Sorceror

Brookly;1788106 said:
You would refer to another game... I am sorry, I have never played such a game nor heard of it, so your little "touche" failed.

What about donkey kong? Like you can be the donkey and I'll kong your ass all night. sup?