UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

lament, best pvper ever

Re: lament, best pvper ever

Raserei;2142118 said:
his favorite excuses of mine were

1) THE GMS ARE SETTING MY POTS TO THE GROUND.. (when I beat him 17-4)

I don't usually like to bash Lament because everyone already does enough of that, but he used that same comment to me and was freaking out about it when I beat him like 10 in a row.

Lament

Knight

Heavy Smoker;2143186 said:
I don't usually like to bash Lament because everyone already does enough of that, but he used that same comment to me and was freaking out about it when I beat him like 10 in a row.

nice story heavy. however, youve done nothing but get shit on by me in this game

and you usually decline and recall after just a few losses, so i dont know wtf youre talking about.

probably just jumping on the bandwagon with all the other dumb nerds ive humiliated...

I know your a compulsive liar, but I'm not sure why you would deny saying it 100x when I was shitting all over you.

Kingllama

Knight

Lament;2143190 said:
nice story heavy. however, youve done nothing but get shit on by me in this game

and you usually decline and recall after just a few losses, so i dont know wtf youre talking about.

probably just jumping on the bandwagon with all the other dumb nerds ive humiliated...

1v1 me simple duel pit fight thats all i want. I get home at like 10:30 tonight.

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror

I wonder if anyone take this thread seriously , i mean ... hahaha well if you do ...

Kingllama;2143195 said:
1v1 me simple duel pit fight thats all i want. I get home at like 10:30 tonight.

Dude you're talking to lament , just saying ... you must be dreaming if you think something gonna happen.

Lament

Knight

Heavy Smoker;2143191 said:
I know your a compulsive liar, but I'm not sure why you would deny saying it 100x when I was shitting all over you.

heavy, youre a lifeless nerd who STILL sucks at the game

and making up stories isnt gonna help

youve done nothing but lose to me in alchy duels [mostly first dump]

Lament

Knight

Kingllama;2143195 said:

i aim you for duels all the time man...

so why are you pretending like all you want is this 1 duel... we duel all the time bro, what.. do you think im not gonna point that out?

the things people will say to make it seem like theyre on my level.....

i mean i thought we were cool, im always nice to you

but hey even being nice isnt enough, its the simple fact that i beat you in a game that makes you angry right?

join the club.

Lament

Knight

darkguimage6666;2143206 said:
we should start an album thread.

you should start a support group for beaten/humiliated/grudge carrying nerds like yourself

Shinigami-Sama

Sorceror

Lament;2143211 said:
you should start a support group for beaten/humiliated/grudge carrying nerds like yourself

Im not the one who trying to defend my fake title of ''UO BEST PVPER''.

just saying...