UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Let SEGA take you under our wing...(PvM Guild Fel Protection)

raveX

Page
My wife was having a baby on 10/6. Ain't she cute?

Congrats, MB! Quite the head of hair already!

PS. I bet she will be spamming Wind by age 3. ;) (sorry, too good to pass up)

Drucilia

Knight
Kids every where. We need to do less fking and more gaming.
Btw mb i didnt know u could make one of those with a 2 inch shlong.

Last edited:

mytilus

Sorceror
When our numbers as massively low maybe? Our people play late night, thats when we band together and kick ass.

hrmmmm.......

When i was new here and before I joined the greatest guild on demise it wasn't called kicking ass, it was called sneaking spawns late at night. My how times change.

You americans have poisoned souls with addiction and that's why GM will ban all americans during the XMAS so all citizens of USA can spend their time together with families. Project approved by senator Padme Amidala. Because the common good is the most important.
Lmao, what the hell are you even talking about xD

How long are you going to be asshurt over the fact that everyone left you. Or better yet, let's go back farther...the fact that we wouldn't join your little guild still boils inside you for some reason. Just let it go man.
I'm sure you're a decent guy IRL, but when you sit down in that chair you become a synonym for a penis.

Crab Man

Squire
How long are you going to be asshurt over the fact that everyone left you. Or better yet, let's go back farther...the fact that we wouldn't join your little guild still boils inside you for some reason. Just let it go man.
I'm sure you're a decent guy IRL, but when you sit down in that chair you become a synonym for a penis.

I've never been hurt that you wouldn't join OC or the fact that everyone left. As a matter of fact everyone did not leave they were kicked.

Kicked because even with OC Tag Zulu and Halpo helped SEGA while they were in OC and let SEGA kill me. I have nothing personally against you or anyone in this game, I just mainly like killing most of my old guild mates that I helped suit and such.

Everyone of my guildmates said that Essence was stupid and that Zerging was for newbs etc then the second they got booted they ran to the biggest Zerg on the server.

Geaux

Sorceror
I'm gonna stop, this isn't a productive con
I've never been hurt that you wouldn't join OC or the fact that everyone left. As a matter of fact everyone did not leave they were kicked.

Kicked because even with OC Tag Zulu and Halpo helped SEGA while they were in OC and let SEGA kill me. I have nothing personally against you or anyone in this game, I just mainly like killing most of my old guild mates that I helped suit and such.

Everyone of my guildmates said that Essence was stupid and that Zerging was for newbs etc then the second they got booted they ran to the biggest Zerg on the server.

QFT

Diz

Wanderer
How is it that you people have played this game so long and still don't understand that magic arrow doesn't stack?

True, although, if someone did play for a really long time, then they'd remember when they did stack. Like, before the game had FC/FCR mechanics ala itemization (aka ppl were MAing to disrupt on redline for hally hit if enemy was already debuffed).

But then, somewhere along the way said player got hit in the head with a tack hammer and forgot. I've seen it a hundred times! :lol: