UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lets Start Brit Gang Wars

mwjster

Sorceror
Re: Lets Start Brit Gang Wars

ok guys i got the EBB Stone up and ready to accept people... If you want to join up please send me a IM my ICQ is 576-95-778... If you use AIM you must add me as i ICQ user... they are compatable. Im going to try and message those that already replyed but i may miss some of you... so please try to contact me Thanks

kevamg

Wanderer

You Eastsiders aint welcome around WBB....If I catch one of yall slippin....ITS MUUUURRRRDDDDDDDDAAAAA

mwjster

Sorceror

All this talk... We are waiting for YOU West Side Simples to accept! I have been kicking presents by the tree all evening :)

CyberWhat

Wanderer

Good Fights Tonight Fellas Just need more ppl ... but was pretty fun for each side only having six to eight members... I think a few more need to help out the EBB hehe

Repping Wbb

CyberWhat

Wanderer

kevamg;1603141 said:
Why don't you come take a stroll over here and find out you Eastside Buster!

( UONoobs)
/\
Didnt somone get Rolled over at West bank Tonight?? You wanted war we gave it to you ol boy!

saywhatnow

Wanderer

gf's tonite

Posting some more of the fights

saywhatnow

Wanderer

Can't find the ones from the fight in East Brit, but its 6am and I work in a few hours so Ill look later. :X

*EDIT* The fights I dont have pics of were 2v3 and 2v4 where we came out on top :/

If you have those pics, D' or LufT or anyone you can post themmmm :D

P.S.S.

We rezzed, and healed after every fight, :D and didnt rez kill D:

P.S.S.S.

Right before WBB logged for the night, we ran into a non new rez but freshly stocked Jack Daniels! consider yourself spared :D hehe and your welcome!

mwjster

Sorceror

I was to busy dodging trees to take screens... i will for future though. I was surprised there was this much action on the first night. I had a blast, good fights tonight! Come on and join up people!

saywhatnow

Wanderer

You left jack daniels in the last fight! he could of used the heals hehe. But yes it was a blast, at first I was unaware that the war had been accepted, and ran into luft at moonglow gate, then another popped out, and it escalated from there once we got stocked up and hit the field.

most fun ive had on here in a while, looking forward to logging on again :D

*** for some reason Auto Death Screenshot didnt take the ss's of some of the fights :(

Much appreciated letting a guy go. After restocking, its my luck that I run into all three of you. My first night on UO Hybrid, and the fights were good.

kevamg

Wanderer

Now dats what the hell Im talking about guys..lets make some Hybrid history!

kevamg

Wanderer

CyberWhat;1603212 said:
( UONoobs)
/\
Didn't somone get Rolled over at West bank Tonight?? You wanted war we gave it to you ol boy!

Chorus:
Yall dont want no muthafucken problems wit my hood
Yall dont want no muthafucken problems.....

Foolz...the westside is the best side
so stay the hell down
Eastsiders try and run up
and get thier punk ass clowned

these Easties need some prayers
they need a game manual
run up and end up like ya boy Jack Daniels
dead bleedin from the neck and the forehead
westies are the killers that you see in ya nightmares

Chorus:
Yall dont want no muthafucken problems wit my hood
Yall dont want no muthafucken problems.....

saywhatnow

Wanderer

I have to work and wont get home till 11pm Eastern Time. Hope to see some oranges when I get home! :D