UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Long Dong & Nelson VS Mickey & Neon

uonewb

Page
will gladly 2v2 anytime..I didn't decline.. beastly was laggin. just face it, u nerds got rekt. that isn't the first time me and beastly killed you guy???? lol

uonewb

Page
and neon... i don't one and done, i've spanked you 1v1 and 2v2 so many times..idk why you guys think u are better than everyone..you just pick and choose ur fights so u can protect ur ego lol.

uonewb

Page
a neon whistle--5.png nice heals mickey, since you act like you are so damn good lol. i've got many many many many more of you missing heals bro. so sit down.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

uonewb

Page
so? post yours and i'll post mine.. i could care less, you are just another player bro, but you hide a bit more than others. even if i payed neon whistle for the duel, you still won't ever duel me..

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
so? post yours and i'll post mine.. i could care less, you are just another player bro, but you hide a bit more than others. even if i payed neon whistle for the duel, you still won't ever duel me..

LOL it's so funny because I called it out before the duel.

"why do I wanna duel you when you're just gonna make an excuse after you lose"

"neon was on your character"

Yet you still dueld me anyways?

LOL.

Pay your fucking debt.

scorxx

Sorceror
Can't stand 2v2ing with people who punch/stun interrupt.. On the field sure.. In the pits.. come on now, heal the synch.. and why you niggas spam magic arrow for 2 hours at the beginning of the fight.. just give the synch to the first person to land a stun.. learn to 2v2 pits hoes.