UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Long Dong Silver

WaRgAzM

Knight
All of these guilds talking about how they reign... After anyone that mattered left at least. I remember the tag KBR, not anyone in it though. And never seen Holy.

Wasted many hours of my life ruining people's day in the duel pits. I grew up. Mickeys biggest accomplishment on his irl resume is that he was the driver on the 3 man moped relay team.

Wasted many hours of my life ruining people's day in the duel pits. I grew up. Mickeys biggest accomplishment on his irl resume is that he was the driver on the 3 man moped relay team.

You got smashed by even the worst pvpers all while using an auto pot kick script.

BTW you still live at home with your parents and have no job or career.

Such a great accomplishment bro

You got smashed by even the worst pvpers all while using an auto pot kick script.

BTW you still live at home with your parents and have no job or career.

Such a great accomplishment bro

The only person that ever beat me when I had the pot kick script was atv2dachest bc he had a better script than I did.

Sounds like the same excuse 99% of hybrid has always used when they get called out to duel me. " you aren't worth my time even though you have more 1v1 gold trophies then anyone to ever play the game and when I am forced to duel you in events I get my shit pushed in every time."

It was funny, yesterday Dwayne, myself and Josey were bull shitting about old duelist on hybrid and Dwayne brought up that you were shit talking on the forums. Joseys response was the same I've heard from Cody and many others.

"Who the fuck is illum"

Lol. Like I said, you weren't even a big fish in a small pond because even when there wasn't any competition you were barely mediocre.
I don't speak for other people, but are you really talking about gold trophies? Dude the last 1v1 event I went to was earlier this year and it had 8 participants. I'm glad you've been able to win the daily 1v1 events for the past year and a half since nobody plays them.

And there is no scope of interest from me as to what your friends say.

But it's nice to know that you guys love to talk about me and keep me in your thoughts, far after my quitting of the game. Thanks :>

He's not mad, he's delusional. Notice the forum name change, if he goes back to pat mcgroin's personality he's the uber douche that shit talks no namers. If he posts on sterling archer he down talks everybody and claims he can beat anybody (when in reality hes the biggest noob in his group) and is magically 10 years younger. The multiple personality disorder runs high in this guy, rofl.

Usually you'd say 'same shit, different day', but really its more like 'different name, different attitude'

I don't speak for other people, but are you really talking about gold trophies? Dude the last 1v1 event I went to was earlier this year and it had 8 participants. I'm glad you've been able to win the daily 1v1 events for the past year and a half since nobody plays them.

And there is no scope of interest from me as to what your friends say.

But it's nice to know that you guys love to talk about me and keep me in your thoughts, far after my quitting of the game. Thanks :>

A lot of my 1v1 trophies are from 2012-2013. ( not saying much but you and general Lee were both active than)

Btw the only reason I am on this forum account is because the info is saved to my phone where I don't know the password to login my pat forum account from my phone. Remember when you made an alternative forum account ( the one you're currently on) to hide from me until you got called out.

Lol!

A lot of my 1v1 trophies are from 2012-2013. ( not saying much but you and general Lee were both active than)

Btw the only reason I am on this forum account is because the info is saved to my phone where I don't know the password to login my pat forum account from my phone. Remember when you made an alternative forum account ( the one you're currently on) to hide from me until you got called out.

Lol!
I doubt many of your trophies are from < 2012.

My old forum account got banned because I trolled. Nobody remembers your fantasies, dude.

Also, your password is probably i.c.weiners cuz ur ass looks like fry had a haircut

Ever wonder why the only guild willing to play with you was KBR?

nobody wanted to play with the annoying fat kid who couldn't heal ebolts

I doubt many of your trophies are from < 2012.

My old forum account got banned because I trolled. Nobody remembers your fantasies, dude.

Also, your password is probably i.c.weiners cuz ur ass looks like fry had a haircut

Funny this coming from the fat kid who is so ashamed of what he looks like he won't even post his picture. It's okay man we all know you're fat little virgin. You're such a nerd that even your real life friend decided your fake wizard game items were worth more then your friendship.

Let that sink in.

You're such a loser your one real life friend would literally rather have your online video game items then be friends with you.

*drops mic I'm out*