UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OLD school Pacific players

Re: Looking for OLD school Pacific players

TrickMethod said:
I see that noob evilpoptart is hanging out here... wassup.

I've been here for awhile haha, about time we get some more pac blood in here...

Did Jackal just post on these forums, or am I trippin? lol

Yosolis

Wanderer

anyone remember GH-Green Horde i can say i was one of those assholes, any of them here?

Velsk

Wanderer

Nice, lots of Pac players. I was Sancho in OPP/TVA and some others. Looking forward to fighting with and against you guys again.

Corrado

Sorceror

Well holy crap. Lots of familiar names in here. I was Corrado from Clan Blood among others. I remember a lot of you. Cool to see some old friends/enemies around...

Lock-Corpse said:
Blissid C^B / C-B / FL days of Dread Lord vs GL good times.

hahah care bears? anyone remember K-J (killjoy) OAK (order of arcane knights) PTA (parent teacher assco.)
i went by redthorn and hung around canadians

Leesus said:
anyone remember Dread Lord Quark? he was one of the original Perma Reds. always pked outside Del and had blue healers. my guild was the only group ever able to kill him.

DLQ played a thief for the most part....Ya that was like back in 1997 or 1998 before I moved to Great Lakes. I still have DLQ on my ICQ list but don't see him on too much anymore. I was R e L i K on Pac but that was a loooooong time ago!

Yosolis said:
anyone remember GH-Green Horde i can say i was one of those assholes, any of them here?

luv this thread

i was in GH but the only members i kept in touch with were nose goblin and rebirth of cool
i was bubbles (talked in 3rd person) tamer/newb pker

later years when osi started goin' down the drain i was sea-monkey sushi (disarm thief) in ToY

pitahk173

Wanderer

anyone down to make a Pac guild? that would be tight repersent the big PAC