UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lord Oaks Champion Spawn

Xeneize

Sorceror
Re: Lord Oaks Champion Spawn

Lat'Gahk Dstryr oh Nrdz;775636 said:
Click here to see noob [D.C.]

Good job killing the tamers. But seems you couldnt handel the pvpers lol.
Fail again? No skull? Lol

NERD

stussy

Wanderer

Xeneize;775629 said:
Various post for doing nothing?
Its a pitty you fail joining a chinese guild that only play in the morning lol

You know something: if you and alex want to success raiding a champ you need to give your cheats to some more guys or else be a alone hacker idiot nerd that need to post 10 times to ask for public help.

GG.

silvertiger

Knight

Xeneize;775629 said:
Various post for doing nothing?
Its a pitty you fail joining a chinese guild that only play in the morning lol

You know something: if you and alex want to success raiding a champ you need to give your cheats to some more guys or else be a alone hacker idiot nerd that need to post 10 times to ask for public help.

Haha! You apparently know nothing about me. Else you would know I am the most ligit PvP on this shard. Downloaded EUO couldn't figure out how to use it deleted it 2 years ago. Another way of telling is my instant death on being attacked. Looked like they did pretty good job of raiding. All I was doing is messing around detecting both the spawners and the raiders. Note I did give ya'll bandies to res drags. It is a pity isn't it. Actually trying to join the code of brothers. I think I even asked about DC one time. I was given positive encouragement from anakin, but I never applied. At least the various posts show I got something for doing nothing, more than one of those I pwned you and now there are your remains and 2400 in my bank account. I have 100k in my bank account and detect pwned ya'll. What's up!