UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Magery Militia

Re: Magery Militia

Reefer!;635106 said:
We are not talking about Rmac here, We are talking about you.

Okay, want to discuss how long it would take me to physically make you my bitch in real life?

30-45 seconds tops

Reefer!

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;635118 said:
Okay, want to discuss how long it would take me to physically make you my bitch in real life?

30-45 seconds tops

Whoa man, You sure your flip wouldn't get in the way? Dude fenske and rmac were telling me in vent the other day, That your the biggest pussy in the world.... Your own friend's Saying this.

Reefer!

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;635124 said:
Well, not only have I never backed down from a fight in my life, but I wouldn't exactly call them my friends

This resulting to you getting Knocked out.

Reefer!;635121 said:
Dude fenske and rmac were telling me in vent the other day, That your the biggest pussy in the world.... Your own friend's Saying this.

Shame on you for believing everything you hear on the internet.. I'd figure you'd know better..

Then I think about what a delightfully unintelligent and wretched human being you are, and realize I expected nothing less from you

How's the trailer park treating you by the way? Your dad still taking swings at your jaw?

Reefer!

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;635132 said:
Shame on you for believing everything you hear on the internet.. I'd figure you'd know better..

Then I think about what a delightfully unintelligent and wretched human being you are, and realize I expected nothing less from you

How's the trailer park treating you by the way? Your dad still taking swings at your jaw?

Did it look like i lived in a trailer park, When you clearly seen the picture of me and my girlfriend at my house... Yeah man, Cmon man what els pathatic do you have to say to me?

I mabye lived in a trailer park for about 4 months when i moved in with my mom, Then moved back to my dads.

Reefer!;635134 said:
Did it look like i lived in a trailer park, When you clearly seen the picture of me and my girlfriend at my house... Yeah man, Cmon man what els pathatic do you have to say to me?

I mabye lived in a trailer park for about 4 months when i moved in with my mom, Then moved back to my dads.

Thanks for getting defensive with a life story

How did it feel when your girlfriend cheated on you with your best friend? Getting betrayed by 2 major players in your life in one fell swoop, ouch!

*Reefer tries to cry on Applesauce's shoulder in Ventrilo*

Reefer!

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;635136 said:
Thanks for getting defensive with a life story

How did it feel when your girlfriend cheated on you with your best friend? Getting betrayed by 2 major players in your life in one fell swoop, ouch!

Cheated on? Mabye u heard the story wrong, We wearn't even going out at the time anymore, What about the time when you cry'd over your girlfriend in vent? Im glad you remember all my life story events, Did you jot them all down in your diary?

Reefer!;635137 said:
Cheated on? Mabye u heard the story wrong, We wearn't even going out at the time anymore

Right

Reefer!;635137 said:
What about the time when you cry'd over your girlfriend in vent? Im glad you remember all my life story events, Did you jot them all down in your diary?

What about that time? The fact that it never existed?

Reefer!;635137 said:
Im glad you remember all my life story events, Did you jot them all down in your diary?

I only jot down Bile's life events

Reefer!;635095 said:
So now my parent's have control over what google does? What a pathetic Post.

I think google is as close as you got to a father figure as a child.

Reefer, I think the point you're missing is that everybody is guilty of being pathetic in many ways, the added bonus to flaming you is just the fact that you're as dumb as you are skinny

Reefer!

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;635140 said:
Right

What about that time? The fact that it never existed?

I only jot down Bile's life events

Cmon now jeff, Dont lie about the time u came in to vent and cry'd about your girlfriend cheating on you, It's time to just let it all go.

Reefer!;635146 said:
Cmon now jeff, Dont lie about the time u came in to vent and cry'd about your girlfriend cheating on you, It's time to just let it all go.

You weren't even in our guild or Vent at the time last year that this happened, so I'll chalk this up to a case of altered reality.

Anyways, I'm getting off the internet to go accomplish things. Enjoy pointless existence

Reefer!

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;635150 said:
You weren't even in our guild or Vent at the time last year that this happened, so I'll chalk this up to a case of altered reality.

Anyways, I'm getting off the internet to go accomplish things. Enjoy pointless existence

Then how would i know about it? Clearly i was in CHI when this happend, Have fun caring way to much, We all know your getting off the forums to just go pvp and be even more useless in life.

Bile

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;635145 said:
I think the point you're missing is that everybody is guilty of being pathetic in many ways..

One example is the underlined portion of this sentence.