UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mdgay=kerpwned

Yea ok it was 4v4 your "new res dexer" was running around with fuckin dp katana. It was an even numbered fight I was afk at the time as you can see cause I am inactive standing down by the path. The fight was even numbered and yea you guys might have dropped a couple of us, but Im just curious to know if you have the videos of the 3 encounters we had before that one? Probably not, because yall got fuckin owned so please dont post shit talk man unless you can back it up all the way you fuckin piece of inbred nigger shit.

Zappa-hybrid

Wanderer
for Mr FU

Please watch the video again (I know it hurts!), I do see you participating do I not?, as for even numbers, please count them again.

Also ask ODB what happened at the GY shortly after that!, it made my eyes water!

GF's, just what we all needed a light workout.

Tanis-hybrid

Wanderer
... I'm speechless.. why would u put that up?

you killed 2 mdk and lost 1 guild member

that is not a victory in a 4x4 if u ask me.

3v5? keep fucking dreaming son.

Zappa said:
Please watch the video again (I know it hurts!), I do see you participating do I not?, as for even numbers, please count them again.

Also ask ODB what happened at the GY shortly after that!, it made my eyes water!

GF's, just what we all needed a light workout.
Ya I was inactive but I jumped in the mix as soon as I came back and it was still even numbers cause you had your little faggot piece of cunt dexer run back with a dp katana and ODB was dead so it was an even numbered fight the whole time so please stfu and go eat shit.

Lament

Knight
Tanis said:
... I'm speechless.. why would u put that up?

you killed 2 mdk and lost 1 guild member

that is not a victory in a 4x4 if u ask me.

3v5? keep fucking dreaming son.
numbers were 4v5
faction was a new rez. no aids. no pots. cept for armor he looted and a newbie dp katana. of them dropped, did u even watcht the video?

Afro Man

Wanderer
all 3 of you recalled from Kafi and a non guilded CoM who didn't even get a poison off. Cross heal and finish your dumps. What are these IC you're talking about, i see none.

Zappa-hybrid

Wanderer
Afro

We had just retreated from the bridge, from two com tamers and 5 members of com.

What you saw on that video was just a clip of the fight and does not in anyway reflect the whole of the encounter.

If Hyro would not be so economical with the truth, we would have the complete picture, and not just a clip!

Hyro post the full video from start to finish, I dare you!