UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

elohdee

Knight
Re: MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

1382;2044277 said:
im just laughing at your ass, your so fucking stupid..... good talk
... oh wait

edit: let this thread die full of flames while im on df lol.

Well first off you bipolar reject, you're most definitely the stupid one. If you're laughing, it is more than likely your own stupidity which you laugh at.

You might want to stay on your meds. Bipolar kids don't fare too well without them broham.

See what I did there?

Oh wait...
Probably not.

elohdee

Knight

1382;2044266 said:
Well clearly in this screenshot you can see that me and raserei are the only two people that are on the screen with dolby, but it's cool.. a loss is a loss.

Sup??

his hair
Forever EloHDee 6:50 pm
we there
chance21021 6:50 pm
??
chance21021 6:54 pm
wheres
the healer
Forever EloHDee 6:55 pm
not sure ill gate you out

from aim logs i think the fight lasted 4 minutes, not 10+ as u said u was chasing stides for 10 minutes.

and yes i do believe the beginning had a big advantage as for you guys came up loaded and sunc as i was alt tabbing back to my character. i gave u question marks because i sensed got up mana drain then sat for 5 seconds came down and u were no where sensed and u were gone.. i figured someone forgot a regeant or something. anyways. stides cant hit a ebolt cause we got full dmg on sharp by a half ass dump. if stides wasnt so quick to be ahead of the group sharp would of died. as stides did nothing in the sync. you won the fight only because of pure luck. sharp took full dmg twice both of which wasn't full dumps. so don't act hard and shit talk me because you know the truth. flames strikes were fizzled both dumps on sharp and one time a nox resist'd by then we was outta mana. it was merely bad luck. good for u. i had no intentions on shit talking u kids, but you must feel obligated since someone angered you somewhere along these lines.

please, robo post your video of the first fight today. i would love to see you say that 281 was not attacking us. as stides died once to their sync. im sure someone in that fight had ss's on

elohdee

Knight

chance21021;2044495 said:
his hair
we there
??
wheres
the healer

from aim logs i think the fight lasted 4 minutes, not 10+ as u said u was chasing stides for 10 minutes.

and yes i do believe the beginning had a big advantage as for you guys came up loaded and sunc as i was alt tabbing back to my character. i gave u question marks because i sensed got up mana drain then sat for 5 seconds came down and u were no where sensed and u were gone.. i figured someone forgot a regeant or something. anyways. stides cant hit a ebolt cause we got full dmg on sharp by a half ass dump. if stides wasnt so quick to be ahead of the group sharp would of died. as stides did nothing in the sync. you won the fight only because of pure luck. sharp took full dmg twice both of which wasn't full dumps. so don't act hard and shit talk me because you know the truth. flames strikes were fizzled both dumps on sharp and one time a nox resist'd by then we was outta mana. it was merely bad luck. good for u. i had no intentions on shit talking u kids, but you must feel obligated since someone angered you somewhere along these lines.

please, robo post your video of the first fight today. i would love to see you say that 281 was not attacking us. as stides died once to their sync. im sure someone in that fight had ss's on

Are you delusional kid? Sharp most definitely did not take full damage. He was healed all times.

I never feel anger, it is an emotion that is foreign to me, unless of course you try to steal my pie. Anyhow, we will gladly fight you kids again. Try to leave the running for a non setup though.

Forever EloHDee (4:50:25 PM): we there
chance21021 (4:50:33 PM): ??

8 seconds after I said we there you message me with ??

I was still medding at this point

Get outa here with your excuses.

You ran, you lost.

Man the up, do it again, and I'll show you the same outcome.

It gets so old listening to these false stories of greatness.

You and stides were mana draining me before we began to sync on stides and you guys began to offscreen. How you "alt tabbing back to uo" effected this is obscure to me.

Silly silly.

on a side note;

i am sorry when chasing you kids a minute seems like an eternity.

i would love for one day to have a fight with you that didn't involve a keg of refresh and 16 apples for my horse.

chance21021;2044495 said:
his hair
we there
??
wheres
the healer

who is hero of time?

have robo post the same video he post'd ive been trying for 20 min to get his video to work. he crashed around 8 minutes every time.

ill let the video be the proof. everything i have stated has been proof no reason to go around throwing out lies lod. have robo fix his video

elohdee

Knight

chance21021;2044499 said:
have robo post the same video he post'd ive been trying for 20 min to get his video to work. he crashed around 8 minutes every time.

ill let the video be the proof. everything i have stated has been proof no reason to go around throwing out lies lod. have robo fix his video

Interesting how we can both be telling the truth o_o

elohdee

Knight

Real bed time now; no more sharp calling me for hon.

Fact of the matter is, you lost, why make excuses?

Real professionals don't cry when they lose. They man up.

elohdee;2044515 said:
Real bed time now; no more sharp calling me for hon.

Fact of the matter is, you lost, why make excuses?

Real professionals don't cry when they lose. They man up.

Real professionals celebrate with pie.

WillyDaSquid

Sorceror

YO ILL REF IT. I got my yellow flags ready for when people reflect up in the middle of the fight and all- I'm even building a penalty box.

MDK is back, everyone get's on to try their luck against the best.

4v4 Immortal Destroyed.
5v4 187 Destroyed.

6v4 Immortal as usualy got raped even numbers so decided to get 2 more guys than us. We stay on screen fighting 6v4. They off screen all our dumps, we heal two dumps. We lose 1 then another shortly after. Our 2 other guys retreat, MDK is chased 5v1 all the way from Del ponds to Trinsic, healing 5 man para dumps. Almost made it to guild house after several 5 man failed synchs on 1 guy (paralyzed).

Immortal proceeds to ask whos this new MDK guy, hes amazing! They ask him to leave MDK for Immortal rolf. Epic Failure.

To check out the screenshots of Mondays Action. Visit our site. Murder Death Kill - Home.

*Warning tons of screenies to scroll down through.*

Ol Dirty Bastard;2044630 said:
MDK is back, everyone get's on to try their luck against the best.

4v4 Immortal Destroyed.
5v4 187 Destroyed.

6v4 Immortal as usualy got raped even numbers so decided to get 2 more guys than us. We stay on screen fighting 6v4. They off screen all our dumps, we heal two dumps. We lose 1 then another shortly after. Our 2 other guys retreat, MDK is chased 5v1 all the way from Del ponds to Trinsic, healing 5 man para dumps. Almost made it to guild house after several 5 man failed synchs on 1 guy (paralyzed).

Immortal proceeds to ask whos this new MDK guy, hes amazing! They ask him to leave MDK for Immortal rolf. Epic Failure.

To check out the screenshots of Mondays Action. Visit our site. Murder Death Kill - Home.

*Warning tons of screenies to scroll down through.*

HEY DUMBASS 187 only has 3 members. YOU BLOW GUY STOP CLAIMING SO HARD WHEN U CANT BACK SHIT UP