UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Meanest thing

-Pushed a female friend of mine who wore a skirt onto a air vent......causing her skirt to go flying up....

-Switched my sister's (hope she isn't reading this.) chocolate brownies with "speical" brownies....those were meant for her teachers btw....

Sir Tristan

Wanderer
Carried a car seat that was empty into a filled gymnasium. I pretended there was a baby in it. Then pretended to trip and fall and flung the baby carrier across the room.

Women everywhere were freaking out. It was hilarious. I'm much more mature now though.*cough*

qweazdak

Wanderer
Sir Tristan said:
Carried a car seat that was empty into a filled gymnasium. I pretended there was a baby in it. Then pretended to trip and fall and flung the baby carrier across the room.

Women everywhere were freaking out. It was hilarious. I'm much more mature now though.*cough*
omg! i wish i was there to see that.

Honor

Wanderer
Well, i took some liquor to my old school, throwed the liquor bottle in a teacher's head then took a knife and told her to give me a A in math or i cut her throat. That's kinda the meanest thing i did, and this is true.

Jossy

Wanderer
replaced my cousin's plastic icecube things with my bath oil balls. :( he put them in his coffee and then walked away to let it cool. i'm not sure why he didn't see the oil floating on top of his coffee, but he spent 3 hours locked in the bathroom crying. blistered his lips, scalded his tongue...

/me felt SO bad

pbguy434

Knight
Sir Tristan said:

Your such a good influence ;) .

I am so going to do that sometime though. Maybe put a little baby doll in there and have the thing fling out of the seat.

Gunslinger19

Wanderer
my friends and i made a dry ice bomb and i snuck it in to where my room mate was watching a movie with a girl he was going after. HUGE loud explosion, scared the hell out of him, and he lost the girl cuz he ran away to the bathroom and left her there to fend for herself. we were lucky no one got killed.

this happened like 2 months ago... my mom grounded me for somthing stupid i did and i was wrongfully punished so i put Nair in her shampoo... not only did my mom lose all her hair but so did my stepdad LOL

my freshman year this one kid cummed in a cup and poured it in his friends mouth while he was sleeping and took pictures of it....the entire school found out and everybody called him Cek ( Cum eating Kavy). His last name was kavy lol

and the kid who cummed in the cup is gay now.... BIG SURPRISE

I threw a m40 into this guys car once... it blew out his windows and trashed the entire interior of his car. It was a brand new 2000 lexus(yes it was 5 1/2 years ago).... I've grown up a bit since then lol, but the pictures were funny and I ran like hell from the guy, luckily he never figured out who it was thanks to it being halloween and me having a mask on :D

He really desereved it I swear.... :rolleyes:

In my younger, non-pacifist years me and a buddy threw a very large concrete floortile through someone's windor out of anger towards someone.

What we didn't know is that the floortile landed on the same place where the woman in question was sleeping up until 15 minutes before the event. Don't wanna know what would've happened if she was still asleep at that spot.