UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Meanest thing

Miniel

Wanderer
I killed 3 guys i guess ther no better way of sayin g. but i was in the military when this was done on assignment so.. i cant say i reall yhada choice ((

other than that

i not a mean kinda guy so i can not say i have done anything other than Sigh wha ti mentioned above

Ferris

Page
Me and 4 of my friends at one point used another friends duffel bag as a urinal...

Every day....

All winter long...

He wore the cloths that he kept in it without washing them.

We told him after he wore everything.

At the university I was absent a lot to a class. Part of me being absent had to do because I lived in an all girls dorm that has a bad fungus problem and central/shared ac. Meaning that if one person got sick everyone got sick. So I was sick most of the semester.

Carla (my current roomie) took a class with me (Romantic and Victorian Literature) and the professor asked her why I was absent (ok reason #3 was that it was at freaking 8AM) Carla covered for me most of the time but she got sick of it and had accussed me of being a liar right when I had bronchitis...and during finals!

I was soooo mad...and I needed revenge so at a party (where we worked) she got tiramisu.. i hate that thing (I hate coffee) so I told her she could eat it cause I disliked that dessert... anywho while she wasnt looking I liked her spoon.. twice... just to make sure my germs really got stuck... couple of days later i called her up since we were on vacation and she sounded horrible.. turned out she got bronchitis too and I laughed... I confessed to her and she still to this day has vowed she wants revenge...

*evil laugh*

bknoid

Wanderer
Egg tossing via 8mile

A group of us used to egg hookers (I dont feel bad about this) over on 8 mile (I live in Detroit) but when we could not find hookers we would just egg people... prob the funnest thing I have ever seen.... one time there was this Chic and her man chilling standing up infront of a beerstore, each had a 40oz of King Cobra and (i was driving) I pointed them out and my buddy wissed an egg at the chic she dropped her 40oz and the guy tossed his 40oz at us driving off... haha... still funny when I think about it.. but it was bad.... this was 2 days ago.

jk was in HS Im 21 now, so about 3-4 years ago... we got shot at once, (so we thought) so we stopped :p