UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

mickey-noah-tech=LOL

The Monk231

Wanderer
Logic is u turned a 2v2 into a 3v2 by Xhealing nonstop while they ran like a bitch to teleport away nonstop. Just be quiet because you are making yourself look like a fool
rofl u attacked us soon after we got out of our fight with mickeys crew again im not letting an unfair temp kill my ally no armor doing 90dmg and shit nigga u think your good???

rofl u attacked us soon after we got out of our fight with mickeys crew again im not letting an unfair temp kill my ally no armor doing 90dmg and shit nigga u think your good???
I'm suppose to know ya were fighting before me and Luca saw ya? Sorry not a mind reader... now explain brit retard. 1 xheal while other 2 run and teleport when their drop doesn't go down

Actually it is a lie your spewing now. This happened after I killed uonewbs in delucia. Notice the blue ( X healer )? Josh already hiding on top of the Inn? Uonewbs bout to join his fat butt buddy? Yeah be quiet because that is the definition of being a ST8 UP PUSSY!
always hiding.jpg

oh so u post a ss of u 2 dexxers attacking josh Compton lol im just gonna stop there ur stupidity might rub off on me....

Try to look at screenshots for more than half a second. You notice they both are grey to me? They are blue to the X healer... damn you really are fucked in the head eh? At least you know when to stop WORLDSTAR

The Monk231

Wanderer
Try to look at screenshots for more than half a second. You notice they both are grey to me? They are blue to the X healer... damn you really are fucked in the head eh? At least you know when to stop WORLDSTAR
lol w.e u say moron the guy standing there doing nothing.. lets put our brains back in for a moment ok?
1 people who are grey to one another fight not sit around and drink tea
2 u wouldn't be on screen if 2 people are grey to you(you're too big of a pussy)
3 why would I believe anything out of a gankers mouth???

the guy standing there was x healing the entire fight. What if I told you once you go grey and someone attacks you that you can turn blue to others? WORLD STAR
I broke it down for you... even if the blue wasn't x healing ( which he was ), then they are still hiding from a 2v2. Damn you are not too bright eh?
truth.jpg

The Monk231

Wanderer
the guy standing there was x healing the entire fight. What if I told you once you go grey and someone attacks you that you can turn blue to others? WORLD STAR
I broke it down for you... even if the blue wasn't x healing ( which he was ), then they are still hiding from a 2v2. Damn you are not too bright eh?
View attachment 105079
omg I alrdy broke this down for u
1 a 2v2 is where both parties can attack each other....
2 compton was the only one that could attack which obviously makes that a 1v2...

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
No I was asleep.

Monk and long dong are delusional scrubs who live in a fantasy world because they get stomped 24/7.

And to answer your earlier question.
No geek, I didn't have an alt logged in.

That was a differnt fight scrub.

The Monk231

Wanderer
No I was asleep.

Monk and long dong are delusional scrubs who live in a fantasy world because they get stomped 24/7.

And to answer your earlier question.
No geek, I didn't have an alt logged in.

That was a differnt fight scrub.
LOL LOL LOL LOL queer says what?? a 3v3 in del a ss of u dieing to lights and a ss of u on ur blue killing the person who killed u with lights
go back to the 2nd page it's where u stoped fighting them and where 2birds begun
#dumbass