UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My encounter with EQ/MS

Avon B.

Sorceror
Re: My encounter with EQ/MS

YEAH to bang yo momma fat ass hard as fuck yo when i pulld out, i had her heart out my dick!!

Early Grace

Wanderer

Avon B.;1778030 said:
YEAH to bang yo momma fat ass hard as fuck yo when i pulld out, i had her heart out my dick!!

you're cool, too bad I wish my mother would have died 10 years ago. If you raped her the only loser would be you for fucking a fat drunken cow.

Stides;1778008 said:
wait are you saying that you PM'd me back and accepted? Dude r u seriously this pathetic? You didnt send me shit and a forum mod can confirm this.

You fuckin flappy vag i cannot believe the lengths you go to dodge. Anton im challenging u RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE . Tonight. 8pm. 5v5. Put up or shut up you fuckin coward.

ive never met someone so scared of a fuckin video game

I was pretty sure I msg'd you back but it may not have sent. But why do we need to do this again you already lost 2v2 in town, you and t vs me and early grace a few days ago. You also lost in a tourney to two complete no namers from eq. No one is saying you aren't great at pvp and I'm sure you can beat anyone in eq but....

We play this game for fun and to grief. You play this game as some sort of skill based exercise in which you have spent 1000's of hours trying to be good. Even after all of that time you are still losing to a bunch of people who could care less about being good or dueling, that makes you sad and pathetic. Also may I note that many of the people you play with don't even want to play with you anymore and are joining our guild or are begging to be let back in (exp. the only person who ever made you competitive: Mico.) Simple fact is we field all the time, we kill people non-stop and everyone is having a great time dominating the shard. I can only imagine how depressing and boring your vent must sound like. :(

In many ways I feel really sorry for you stides it must suck to invest all this time in a game to be pro (dt is still a gank btw) only to be totally irrelevant and worked off the field every time you pop your head out of safe.

francoislol

Wanderer

Anton Chigurh;1778041 said:
I was pretty sure I msg'd you back but it may not have sent. But why do we need to do this again you already lost 2v2 in town, you and t vs me and early grace a few days ago. You also lost in a tourney to two complete no namers from eq. No one is saying you aren't great at pvp and I'm sure you can beat anyone in eq but....

We play this game for fun and to grief. You play this game as some sort of skill based exercise in which you have spent 1000's of hours trying to be good. Even after all of that time you are still losing to a bunch of people who could care less about being good or dueling, that makes you sad and pathetic. Also may I note that many of the people you play with don't even want to play with you anymore and are joining our guild or are begging to be let back in (exp. the only person who ever made you competitive: Mico.) Simple fact is we field all the time, we kill people non-stop and everyone is having a great time dominating the shard. I can only imagine how depressing and boring your vent must sound like. :(

In many ways I feel really sorry for you stides it must suck to invest all this time in a game to be pro (dt is still a gank btw) only to be totally irrelevant and worked off the field every time you pop your head out of safe.

yeah mico seems like one of those white siberian tigers that used to be on stage for segfried and roy until he attacked segfried and put his faggot ass in the hospital and now we have taken the white siberian tiger and released him into his natural habitat where he is enjoying his life and having fun.

the mirth and joy of young mico's voice fills me with christmasy glee. its just so wonderful to hear someone having such a good time. mico fits in quite well too... he loves to res kill and grief and fuck with people. its a match made in heaven - by black jesus.

edit: or better yet he's like one of michael vick's dogs only he probably kills more now

francoislol

Wanderer

Stides;1778008 said:
wait are you saying that you PM'd me back and accepted? Dude r u seriously this pathetic? You didnt send me shit and a forum mod can confirm this.

You fuckin flappy vag i cannot believe the lengths you go to dodge. Anton im challenging u RIGHT HERE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE . Tonight. 8pm. 5v5. Put up or shut up you fuckin coward.

ive never met someone so scared of a fuckin video game

Stides40oz

Knight

Anton Chigurh;1778041 said:

you have never killed me and T 2v2. Would u like to duel me and t 2v2?? Of course you dont. Because all you do is talk shit and decline.

You are so pathetic its hilarious. How can u be so scared of pixels?

Early Grace

Wanderer

Stides;1778051 said:
you have never killed me and T 2v2. Would u like to duel me and t 2v2?? Of course you dont. Because all you do is talk shit and decline.

you and t tried to gank me outside brit, I survived called in anton healed through 2 or 3 attempts at dumps, killed one of you then chased the other one half way across the map before you ate it.

Ajax

Lord

Early Grace;1778034 said:
you're cool, too bad I wish my mother would have died 10 years ago. If you raped her the only loser would be you for fucking a fat drunken cow.
:( message me if you ever need someone to talk to..... I mean it bud :) aim p8ntballrx2

Stides40oz

Knight

Early Grace;1778052 said:
you and t tried to gank me outside brit, I survived called in anton healed through 2 or 3 attempts at dumps, killed one of you then chased the other one half way across the map before you ate it.

ok then you have a problem with accepting a 2v2 with me and T right now then would u? Or let me guess DECLINE?

*crickets*

TheNuthigh

Knight

francoislol;1778043 said:

looks like a french baby crying because hes bad

Stides;1778051 said:

qft

Early Grace;1778052 said:

than why do you decline the challenge?

o wait.... your bad.

Stides;1778051 said:

Stides, L2READ and STFU. He said he tried to message you back and in the first sentence he basically said he would fight you. You keep flaming Anton and in no way has he even backed down from you.

I was pretty sure I msg'd you back but it may not have sent.

You act like Anton would lose sleep over a duel with you or some shit but in fact in this sentence here he even said he does not give a fuck.

Even after all of that time you are still losing to a bunch of people who could care less about being good or dueling, that makes you sad and pathetic.

L2READ

Stides40oz

Knight

SLoth of SDS;1778061 said:
Stides, L2READ and STFU. He said he tried to message you back and in the first sentence he basically said he would fight you. You keep flaming Anton and in no way has he even backed down from you.

You act like Anton would lose sleep over a duel with you or some shit but in fact in this sentence here he even said he does not give a fuck.

L2READ

THEN WHY IS HE NOT ACCEPTING? IM HERE RIGHT NOW.

Stides40oz

Knight

Early Grace;1778060 said:
sure come to my guild house.

ok here i am at your guild house. CURRENT TIME

Now im at your guild house has like you asked.

Whats your story this time? DECLINE