UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

malakhi

Wanderer
Re: My rpv for the awesome team work of shadowlords!

1v1

1. Kaz (a newbie)
2. Soz (a newbie)
3. Septar (Dark Skorpio)
4. me

2v2

1. Kaz / Soz
2. Xander / Xeres (AI mortal combos hurt)
3. Septar / Me

Chap

Wanderer

LoL It WaS yOuR cHeAtS PvPiNg FoR yOu GuYs LoL.

:rolleyes:

Applesauce

Wanderer

MALKOVICH said:
zorack sux dick... i never talk about zorack.. he is like vicent vega and shit... they talk talk and do nothing...

i was refering to A newbie (kaz)... the other e. , i can kill them...

im inka tupac amaru, if u dont know.

dont kid yourself inka, all you do is run from me 1v1, this is dismal btw
and also, dont try to tell the world im lying cause im not

Buiu

Knight

peeveepee forums.. here everybody s a killer machine... hahahha

dead-eye

Knight

MALKOVICH said:
Well, A newbie from E. is the most detestable guy in the server. Everybody knows it... And he is in Shadowlords but he is friend with Minnax guys. So dont trust him...

I hope they GMs block Krios so he stop cheating.

When he just came to demise, he duels a lot of ppl and he die a lot. Mastershake, prozac, pistol and lots of ppl kill him on duels... So he is not that good, he just cheats.

lol shut up noob. he doesnt cheat, go cry more that he kicks ur ass every time.
Even without krioss he would kick ur ass.

dead-eye

Knight

vilzu-demise said:
there was 3 shadowlords members killing my shadowlords char 2 different times, i could think atleast someone of them might have noticed that im on same faction.

well, i think i will do the best what i can for the shard's pvp by joining minax and encouraging everyone to join too! then we can have the same blue vs red pvp again and everyone is happy!

why cant these friend groups join the same faction? instead of that they ruin the whole system by making alliances of different factions.

we dont want you in minax. minax is too full. go find a new one and stop following e. at what they do.

dead-eye

Knight

Killa DJ said:
Sorry to hear that but yea, he made me finance minister and sheriff and ganked me right after lol... Hes a fake backstaber like many other members on this shard sooo who cares..... But yea i dont think factions may get started if we have idiots like that, allying with minax to kill their own faction.... which is why i said i thought certain changes should be implemented into factions, to get pvp started again but no one seemed to give a shit..... That for example shouldnt be able to happen, CL of a faction (how he got the position, i have no idea) killing his own faction members.....Or how factions can have spies? why cant they have votes to boot members? Just simple ideas like that, which could make a difference in helping factions work out, yet i dont think they will ever happen...

and yea i understand Demise isnt that large of a playerbase so the PVP isnt that big of an issue to the staff, but dont you think a number of players probably dont play here because of the shity pvp? If pvp increases with factions or guild wars etc, or atleast somehow move away from the moongate, the shard will most likely increase in players.... Look how everyone plays CTF on sundays..... thats how factions could be every day, guarding and raiding bases for sigils, having planned attacks.... they just need some small changes to give people a reason to join......

WTF ARE U SMOKING?! isnt that large of a playerbase? are u kidding me?

The only one better than us is hybrid. Most servers have a avg of 10 people on. and somehow 400+ isnt large to you....

Brightside said:
1v1

1. Kaz (a newbie)
2. Soz (a newbie)
3. Septar (Dark Skorpio)
4. me

2v2

1. Kaz / Soz
2. Xander / Xeres (AI mortal combos hurt)
3. Septar / Me

I fucked up on the 1v1....heal macros wasn't workin right...lost first round :(

Applesauce

Wanderer

it seems like no matter what e. and associates do, theres always gonna be that group of trammie pvpers that badmouth it like no other for no reason... We raid spawns? people hate us.. we take over brit for a night? people hate us.. we try to bring factions back and create some pvp? people hate us

gg

marcusstone

Sorceror

Kurwai said:
if you think pvp is unfair because there are cheaters then gather your friends... find those cheaters' homes (ingame, lol, not irl)
I say find their houses IRL and kill their family... that will put a damper on their precious little PVP for a while...
(INSERT MANIC LAUGHTER) :eek: :eek:
J/K

Dj27105

Wanderer

dead-eye said:
WTF ARE U SMOKING?! isnt that large of a playerbase? are u kidding me?

The only one better than us is hybrid. Most servers have a avg of 10 people on. and somehow 400+ isnt large to you....

Not compared to OSI, was speaking with a staff member of demise recently of the pvp issue of brit gate, and trying to get blues to join factions.... Basically told me that since demise doesnt have that big of a player base like that of OSI which has thousands, that the staff wouldnt really be interested in waisting time trying to script stuff for pvp since most of our current playerbase which isnt so big compared to that of osi, isnt into PVP......

Although i think thats sad because im sure alot of other people would wanna come here if they knew we had good and active PVP/Factions...

Applesauce said:
it seems like no matter what e. and associates do, theres always gonna be that group of trammie pvpers that badmouth it like no other for no reason... We raid spawns? people hate us.. we take over brit for a night? people hate us.. we try to bring factions back and create some pvp? people hate us

gg

How exactly is it that you guys are bringing back factions? By joining opposing factions and teaming up to kill friendly factions on same team? Yea sorry bud but uhh... i think that just confuses the shit out of people and pisses them off.... Your making them wanna leave factions.... So stop your shit... i hope they implement some sort of faction voting system where you can boot members..... Shit like that is what they should script......

o yea... Hurricane coming so i might not be online for a few days eh?

Applesauce

Wanderer

its obvious your still sour because we own the shit out of your guild

Buiu

Knight

but he s right apple... why u guys dont join only sl? or minax? cuz there s some players thinking faction = gs...

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Buiu said:
but he s right apple... why u guys dont join only sl? or minax? cuz there s some players thinking faction = gs...
Personally I don't know why we're in two factions. I think it's bullshit that some members went sl when the majority had already joined minax.

Applesauce

Wanderer

Dark Skorpio said:
Personally I don't know why we're in two factions. I think it's bullshit that some members went sl when the majority had already joined minax.

u mean rage->minax/WoW->SL ?

vilzu-demise

Wanderer

dead-eye said:
we dont want you in minax. minax is too full. go find a new one and stop following e. at what they do.

now you have to explain what do you mean by saying that i follow e. at what they do?

Buiu

Knight

i think rage + WoW must be in same factions... then there s -SL- and i already saw some peoples in TB.... we just need to stop this aliance shit... u can have it in gs but faction s so lame.... :S

Dj27105

Wanderer

What fuckin faction you guys gona join.... are you all gona stay in SL or in Minax or what? They should fucking implement a system to let CL boot members or have the members vote... Im guessing only reason they wanna be in SL is because i actually fought for the towns, and they simply joined because they knew i would fight for them and do all the dirty work.... Pardon my cursing, but i think its really gay how they are still in SL.... If your all such good PVPers and u all OWN us, why the hell didnt you join another faction????

There would be alot more PVP, its not even that much about bringing alotttttttt of people into it, but Guarding/ Raiding bases is fun so people would wish to perhaps go online more often to participate in the faction battles....

Dj27105

Wanderer

I dare you guys to join another faction and see if you guys can get towns for yourselves..... if your so sure about it why not??? and yea im talkin maddddddddddd SHIT... so how about you go prove me wrong?

Im not going to quit simply because we were all here first, i have recruited over 30 people already in like 2 weeks only.... I have fought like crazy with some people in com every night to gain the sigils, andddd im also the Commanding Lord of my faction....