UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official Forum 2015 Secret Santa

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
I am closing the sign up at 2pm est on the 20th. Than later that day I will randomize who will be with who, than I will go and message every person who their partner will be.

Ajani

Page
just an i.e. it will be like Bama gives to linuit who gives scatman who gives to alvin1337 who gives to ajani who gives to Amish_Hammer and so on
this is how it will work right

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
just an i.e. it will be like Bama gives to linuit who gives scatman who gives to alvin1337 who gives to ajani who gives to Amish_Hammer and so on
this is how it will work right
Yes, the way I am thinking about it. I will sort the people, then message them the person they will be giving a present to. Hopefully they will keep whoever they got as a secret. Than on the 24-25th they will message whomever they are giving a present, than will meet up and give their present. Hopefully afterwards, they will post on here that they turned in their present, so we know who still hasnt given their present.

Ajani

Page
Yes, the way I am thinking about it. I will sort the people, then message them the person they will be giving a present to. Hopefully they will keep whoever they got as a secret. Than on the 24-25th they will message whomever they are giving a present, than will meet up and give their present. Hopefully afterwards, they will post on here that they turned in their present, so we know who still hasnt given their present.
so i have to give the present on the 24-25?

Amish_Hammer

Traveler
so i have to give the present on the 24-25?
Yes or atleast around than, it is christmas eve and christmas day, I know some people are very busy with family stuff on those days. But just try and give the presents as soon as possible around christmas.

Ajani

Page
after Christmas it is my Birthday but i will try to get the present as soon as possible after Christmas