UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official House Design Contest [6 Winnters, 7.5mil up for grabs] Ends April 8th 2011 7pm central time

do you guys want another contest ? best design/deco house, that you currently own or something instead of the hard task of the small of my houses?

yes/no?

Yeah sure, but I'd like competitions where anybody could take part in.

Well, your house deco thing is a good idea indeed, but im just saying, for the people who aren't rich or don't have a nice house with loads of deco's, do competitions where they can also join in. :)

dixie

Sorceror
What trolls? This is possibly one of the most positively accepted threads that you have made on these forums in your entire existence, and you shut it down early because of "trolls?" I'm calling bullshit. I think that you needed a design for your vendor house, and you found the one you wanted almost right off the bat, so you shut it down prematurely to save yourself gold.

What trolls? This is possibly one of the most positively accepted threads that you have made on these forums in your entire existence, and you shut it down early because of "trolls?" I'm calling bullshit. I think that you needed a design for your vendor house, and you found the one you wanted almost right off the bat, so you shut it down prematurely to save yourself gold.

like I said theres plenty of trolls on this forum. you are being one of them.

Rest assured If I do not have the event you may Thank dixie for it

BriarMoss

Sorceror
She had one nice design. IMO her houses are fugly. I'm not just saying that because I wanted to win. They just are. I would never use ANY of the designs she came up with (first one submited excluded, that one was nice). The one that "won" was ugly though.

I'm also calling bullshit. I didn't see a SINGLE person troll this thread while the contest was running and if anyone was trolling you on AIM you'd just block them and ignore them.

Also, I find it really funny you shut it down as soon as I pissed you off.

All the B.S. and he said she said aside, it just goes to show you really don't know how to run an event. Before you start in with the "I just want money and I'm poor" spiel 1) I am "poor" 2) They're only pixels 3) I don't need the money, I never really SPEND any money. I enjoy doing other things. I don't want/need/like rares so there is no incentive there, and petting digital coins doesn't get my dick hard.

Someone who knew how to run an event would have CLEARY stated the end date/time when it was changed. Which you never did. All you said was "this friday" on one post which wasn't clear at ALL. Something such as

The contest will now end on Friday 3/32/11 due to trolls/and or complaints.
Please make sure to have your entires in before such time.
Thank you and good luck.

Also: Once the event was CLOSED you should have made a NEW THREAD JUST FOR VOTING to be FAIR to ALL participants.

Thread would look like this

Keilani:

Design One: IMG IMG IMG
Design Two: IMG IMG IMG

Acid:

(Please like the design(s) you like the most)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your "rules and regulations" were VERY unclear and you DIDNT even FOLLOW them, (which you can do as the one running and funding the contest but it just shows that what dixie said is true).

UG50:

Winners will be voted on via a new 2nd thread once contest is over. (by forum "vote" method)
Winners will be voted on via house design entry and how many "likes" they have by the deadline of April 8th 2011 7:00 pm central time
Nice to see it's in the FINE PRINT. I didn't post my designs because I didn't want anyone to copy them or "get inspired" by them.
Also, you CLAIMED not to be able to edit your posts, but this was an edit.....

Would have been nice to see it BOLDED AND ******'d or even better, declared in a NEW POST.

Keilani might have still won if a new "voting" thread had been made. If she did win that way I'd be happy for her.
I just think it's fucked up how people were "liking designs" before that was considered "voting" and then BOOM omg guess what, Keilani WONNNNN!!!!!! ZOMG

She WON by default because she was the first person to spam 20 designs onto the contest and people "liked" her designs, not neccesarily that they thought HERS were the BEST or that they were VOTING for HERS.

(No hard feelings twords you Keilani, you didn't do anything wrong)

Just really screwy that all of a sudden due to the magic mystery "trolls/tessa" that ALLLLL the "rules and regulations" changed without any notice and BOOM, closed.
I declare shenanigans.

You claimed at one point to be running this contest (I have logs to prove it) to get your "reputation as a player improved" and you even asked me "how do you suggest I raise my reputation as a player". You then proceed to run a player run event with all sorts of hiccups and hijinks. I don't think anyone (other than the people who's pockets you filled) seeing this as proof that you can be trusted, respected, or anything in that realm whatsoever.

Not that you really care, you know, "1bil by Dec 25th 2011, mark my words" -UG50
Somehow you think being "ballin" makes you "cool" apparently.
Just makes you look like you have a small ****.

CONGRATS TO KEILANI AND ACID AND ANY OTHER WINNERS WAY TO GO!!!!! :)
Some of you inspired me to redesign my house.

/end rage ;p

She had one nice design. IMO her houses are fugly. I'm not just saying that because I wanted to win. They just are. I would never use ANY of the designs she came up with (first one submited excluded, that one was nice). The one that "won" was ugly though.

I'm also calling bullshit. I didn't see a SINGLE person troll this thread while the contest was running and if anyone was trolling you on AIM you'd just block them and ignore them.

Also, I find it really funny you shut it down as soon as I pissed you off.

All the B.S. and he said she said aside, it just goes to show you really don't know how to run an event. Before you start in with the "I just want money and I'm poor" spiel 1) I am "poor" 2) They're only pixels 3) I don't need the money, I never really SPEND any money. I enjoy doing other things. I don't want/need/like rares so there is no incentive there, and petting digital coins doesn't get my dick hard.

Someone who knew how to run an event would have CLEARY stated the end date/time when it was changed. Which you never did. All you said was "this friday" on one post which wasn't clear at ALL. Something such as

The contest will now end on Friday 3/32/11 due to trolls/and or complaints.
Please make sure to have your entires in before such time.
Thank you and good luck.

Also: Once the event was CLOSED you should have made a NEW THREAD JUST FOR VOTING to be FAIR to ALL participants.

Thread would look like this

Keilani:

Acid:

(Please like the design(s) you like the most)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your "rules and regulations" were VERY unclear and you DIDNT even FOLLOW them, (which you can do as the one running and funding the contest but it just shows that what dixie said is true).

UG50:

Winners will be voted on via a new 2nd thread once contest is over. (by forum "vote" method)
Winners will be voted on via house design entry and how many "likes" they have by the deadline of April 8th 2011 7:00 pm central time
Nice to see it's in the FINE PRINT. I didn't post my designs because I didn't want anyone to copy them or "get inspired" by them.
Also, you CLAIMED not to be able to edit your posts, but this was an edit.....

Would have been nice to see it BOLDED AND ******'d or even better, declared in a NEW POST.

Keilani might have still won if a new "voting" thread had been made. If she did win that way I'd be happy for her.
I just think it's fucked up how people were "liking designs" before that was considered "voting" and then BOOM omg guess what, Keilani WONNNNN!!!!!! ZOMG

She WON by default because she was the first person to spam 20 designs onto the contest and people "liked" her designs, not neccesarily that they thought HERS were the BEST or that they were VOTING for HERS.

(No hard feelings twords you Keilani, you didn't do anything wrong)

Just really screwy that all of a sudden due to the magic mystery "trolls/tessa" that ALLLLL the "rules and regulations" changed without any notice and BOOM, closed.
I declare shenanigans.

You claimed at one point to be running this contest (I have logs to prove it) to get your "reputation as a player improved" and you even asked me "how do you suggest I raise my reputation as a player". You then proceed to run a player run event with all sorts of hiccups and hijinks. I don't think anyone (other than the people who's pockets you filled) seeing this as proof that you can be trusted, respected, or anything in that realm whatsoever.

Not that you really care, you know, "1bil by Dec 25th 2011, mark my words" -UG50
Somehow you think being "ballin" makes you "cool" apparently.
Just makes you look like you have a small ****.

CONGRATS TO KEILANI AND ACID AND ANY OTHER WINNERS WAY TO GO!!!!! :)
Some of you inspired me to redesign my house.
/end rage ;p

I wasn't going to say this but since you wrote a book about it, you should guess who I asked to count the votes.

=)

briarmoss, if you look at what you wrote and actually believed it , maybe you would understand why i did close the event... i do admit that some of it is incorrect/misinformed but some of it is actually why I closed it.