UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Oh hi there...

pbickerd

Wanderer
Re: Oh hi there...

i think we failed to get enough people. everyone seems to have lost interest and left the thread.

21 members 9 guests ;(

Na0cho

Wanderer

well at any rate this whole fiasco promted me to actually register on the forums which i had been meaning to do for quite some time ive just been procrastinating for one reason or another

dubldwn

Wanderer

nope think ryan decided to maybe take a break and eat something before we all rallied against him.. smart man lol

to be honest with you guys we should be doing this not for a reward but to help make the forums better and not complain about not getting something in return for making hybrid the best it can be!!!

keep in mind we all play this shard to have fun

matt1980

Sorceror

hellraisercom;1426620 said:
to be honest with you guys we should be doing this not for a reward but to help make the forums better and not complain about not getting something in return for making hybrid the best it can be!!!

thats right!!! agreed totally

Ozzy

Sorceror

hellraisercom;1426620 said:

Dude we are just playing around ^^
Take a chill pill :p