UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Okay, lament..

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brookly

Sorceror
Re: Okay, lament..

Fr0sty;1913599 said:
I think it shut him up.

Are you kidding? He is incessant. He's one of those hard learners... The whole forum would have to block him before he got a clue that he's an idiot and that everything he posts is stupid and makes no sense.

NC-17

Sorceror

Fr0sty;1913579 said:
Did one of your jailhouse friends happen to put a jailhouse tramp stamp on there for ya while he was tappin that ass? I'm sure you were as close as it got to a female in there.
Always wanted to cornhole me a shittalker..Mmmhmmm

Fr0sty;1913599 said:
I think it shut him up.
Your joking right? gave me a whole 20 mins to respond

Brookly;1913621 said:
Are you kidding? He is incessant. He's one of those hard learners... The whole forum would have to block him before he got a clue that he's an idiot and that everything he posts is stupid and makes no sense.

But everyone responds to it....*weird huh?*

i could post a thread titled: Hi
and guess what....that mother fucker will 5 pages long in 2 mins
so all in all i win...

Brookly

Sorceror

NC-17;1913641 said:

so all in all i win...

No, not really? You are just another Cow and Mico on the forums except white... Although, not sure about Cow but Mico was definitely able to back it up in game. You are a moron on here and in game. You suck. So all in all you don't win. You just find more ways to embarrass yourself.

Fr0sty

Lord

NC-17;1913820 said:
inner redneck maby?

Or you making fun of me because you think I'm a redneck? Well if that's the case, this redneck has a higher level of education then you will ever see. I've also never been reamed in the bunghole. Did the pitcher compliment you on being a good catcher? He was throwin too many balls wasn't he?

NC-17

Sorceror

Fr0sty;1913828 said:
Or you making fun of me because you think I'm a redneck? Well if that's the case, this redneck has a higher level of education then you will ever see. I've also never been reamed in the bunghole. Did the pitcher compliment you on being a good catcher? He was throwin too many balls wasn't he?

I like your avatar are you the tan one?

Lament

Knight

Fr0sty;1913828 said:
Well if that's the case, this redneck has a higher level of education then you will ever see.

this redneck.

with his "HIGHER" level of education

doesn't seem to know the difference between then and than

Fr0sty;1913877 said:
Omg you win...that was such a good comeback. You're genius!

thx

ill see you next time im in southern indiana

Fr0sty

Lord

Lament;1913879 said:
this redneck.

thx

Woops my fault. And no you wont.

Fr0sty

Lord

Lament;1913879 said:
this redneck.

thx

You is more retardededer THEN me is?

Lament

Knight
right

who would waste their time going to evans.. i mean hicksville indiana... :confused:

im sure you got a REAL GOOD education bro... :rolleyes:

Fr0sty

Lord

Lament;1913884 said:
right

who would waste their time going to evans.. i mean hicksville indiana... :confused:

im sure you got a REAL GOOD education bro... :rolleyes:

Which state is bankrupt Indiana or California? And as a matter of fact, I have a great education.

Guess these good ole' hicks down hur in southern indiana have a bit more knowledge thAn you faggot ass hippies in california.

NC-17

Sorceror

Fr0sty;1913885 said:
Which state is bankrupt Indiana or California? And as a matter of fact, I have a great education.
Your edgumacation is broketed compared to mine

NC-17;1913878 said:
Thanks NC-17 wins again

Thats the thing though... you're delusional, because you'll never win. I mean, you've clearly been a LOSER your entire life. You considered the night that put you in prison a "NIGHT OF FUN" so it's quite fucking obvious that you're a waste of human life.

You get off on attention, but not GOOD attention. Negative attention... its the only attention you've ever recieved in your life quite obviously or else you wouldn't be on an online gaming forum looking for it.

I wasn't around for all these other forum personalities that you guys talk about, but this one HAS to take the total faggot cake. I mean look at his signature. He loves being hated. There's a deep psychological problem in this kid. I'm sure his parents told him that he would never amount to anything in life. I'd put money on the fact that he never does.

NC-17;1913641 said:

so all in all i win...
Why do you keep replying to them? Their all fucking stupid geeks and want you to reply because they have nothing better to do, just ignore them.

Fr0sty

Lord

Heavy Smoker;1913940 said:
Why do you keep replying to them? Their all fucking stupid geeks and want you to reply because they have nothing better to do, just ignore them.

Yeah....we're stupid geeks.

Oh what a great post,

Raserei you're an embarrassment to this game.
NC-17, I hope you eventually earn enough money for laser tattoo removal before some sort of infection hits from tattooing yourself with melted plastic; even I wish you had done something more creative than those pathetic attempts at art.