UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

OMFG, To many people [+20]

Zagar230

Sorceror
Re: OMFG, To many people [+20]

hey bandit not sure if ur still recruiting but i'm bored. so i dont mind runnning around findign some idocs.

AIM: dragar89

UOG Bandit

Sorceror

Zagar230;1882850 said:
hey bandit not sure if ur still recruiting but i'm bored. so i dont mind runnning around findign some idocs.

AIM: dragar89

zagar from ip? this will be interesting ill aim u up!

wiku

Sorceror

Ill JOIN i need an idocer guild mine has no one and im on lots so it all good
Aim: wikuthetamer
id liek to join soon as possible

Zagar230

Sorceror

UOG Bandit;1882877 said:
zagar from ip? this will be interesting ill aim u up!

yup from ip. I have a few other ip members thinking about quiting. N sence you guys seem preety beast. im sure you guys wouldnt mind a few people that useally get idocs for them.

UOG Bandit

Sorceror

Zagar230;1882899 said:
yup from ip. I have a few other ip members thinking about quiting. N sence you guys seem preety beast. im sure you guys wouldnt mind a few people that useally get idocs for them.

Well I know I P sucks so tell me the names i discuss i cant just let i p members flow in because then i prob got some scrub ass spies so ill let some in but i gotta talk it over also

Run-hybrid

Wanderer

hey,
my chars name is Run, this is the tamer i use for idocing, i have been a solo idoc-er on hybrid for probly a couple years now, and am fairly proficient at it by myself. I am interested in joining a guild tho so i dont get ganked. I often go around finding gw's and idocs and think i would be an asset to the guild.

AIM- Chicksfatno

namlamina

Sorceror

UOG Bandit;1882903 said:
Well I know I P sucks so tell me the names i discuss i cant just let i p members flow in because then i prob got some scrub ass spies so ill let some in but i gotta talk it over also

We're better than you, and that's all that we need to be. When you start outplacing us at IDOCs, then please talk shit, but remember to talk your shit in a forum where flaming is allowed (NOT THIS ONE).

Zagar230

Sorceror

namlamina;1883197 said:
We're better than you, and that's all that we need to be. When you start outplacing us at IDOCs, then please talk shit, but remember to talk your shit in a forum where flaming is allowed (NOT THIS ONE).

you just contadicted your self....

so stop flaming in a thread that doesn't allow flamming.

namlamina

Sorceror

Zagar230;1883214 said:
you just contadicted your self....

so stop flaming in a thread that doesn't allow flamming.

Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't realize that I wrote that comment with a subtle hint of the truth. I'm not going to sit by and let ex-members talk shit on my guild just because they are trying to recruit new players that don't know how IDOCs usually play out.

i wanna join too. but if i join you there is some requirements. first you have to devote all healing of the guild to me so i can stay alive regardless. then you have to pay me 2mil for each house i place regardless of size. after these prob just shower me with rares and hail my name as Black Sheep the All Mighty. something like that and ill join.