UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Ownagizer Bunny

brentfro

Sorceror
Ownagizer Bunny

Have you met this guy in the field yet? Not the original mage but this guy is a dexer :/ MASSIVE damage with his axe, i think its a gold runic wep :/ pretty hard hitting

theRoadshow

Wanderer
midnightfright said:
Have you met this guy in the field yet? Not the original mage but this guy is a dexer :/ MASSIVE damage with his axe, i think its a gold runic wep :/ pretty hard hitting

Yep... own is crazy. That axe will sit you down hard and fast.

I wish I had an axe like that :-(. Its gotta be fun :D.

-_-

F

first.class.mail

theRoadshow said:
Yep... own is crazy. That axe will sit you down hard and fast.

I wish I had an axe like that :-(. Its gotta be fun :D.

-_-
Way to be a fucking post whore

brentfro

Sorceror
dexxing with a runic isnt bad...majority of mages stun/paralyze poison magic arrow spam, whats wrong with somone using a runic wep to have an advantage?

Namonaki

Wanderer
midnightfright said:
dexxing with a runic isnt bad...majority of mages stun/paralyze poison magic arrow spam, whats wrong with somone using a runic wep to have an advantage?

Oh, i guess no one told you. On this shard, mages can use high level spells, but dexers cant use high level equipment or tactics. Yeah, pretty sad isnt it?

theRoadshow

Wanderer
R a c e c a R said:
RA+ feeblemind + mindblast = dead dexxer

That can go both ways. The dexer is obviously hitting you while your casting... so if he gets a few early whiffs, its game over for him. But... if he lands 1 or 2 good ones, your either healing frantically, or running around with a leet white cloak on:/.

But... doing that just to test dmg would probably do around 70-80... which is funny to watch. :D.

first.class... did you happen to see the first post? What kind of response do you think he was looking for?

midnightfright said:

I mean shit... I know own... and I know how crazy that axe is. Should this thread have just been posted and closed? When players respond with knowledge about the situation, there considered post whores. Wow.

-_-

brentfro

Sorceror
I'm Ownagizer Bunny btw, i just wanted to see what people thought of me lol, me and roadshow took 2nd with 2 no name partners in a 4vs4 tourney, final match was against gunslinger and some of his buds i think, they all targeted me and raped me good ;) lots of fun tho

Namonaki

Wanderer
midnightfright said:
I'm Ownagizer Bunny btw, i just wanted to see what people thought of me lol, me and roadshow took 2nd with 2 no name partners in a 4vs4 tourney, final match was against gunslinger and some of his buds i think, they all targeted me and raped me good ;) lots of fun tho

Hehe, i figured so much. Nice one though ^^

Roman-hybrid

Wanderer
This type of post reminds me of back on osi when some nub would get 120 scrolls and a runic and think they were good at pvp. Wow, you're l33t. You can do BODS all day and click and chase!!!

yea Ownagizer Bunny, you know i ran from you today... i just couldnt keep up with that axe... it hit me harder and faster than i could heal, you also hit me with a conc blow.... there was no way i could get you :(

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Roman said:
This type of post reminds me of back on osi when some nub would get 120 scrolls and a runic and think they were good at pvp. Wow, you're l33t. You can do BODS all day and click and chase!!!

Ok... wow. Considering the point of this game is to kill other people... and Own seems to be doing it like its his job... wouldnt that make him "leet", to UO standards? You dont have to be "talented" to be "leet"... notice how many tamers bola + all kill? Doesnt take talent... but it gets kills. The point of UO.

I love it. People think there better than everyone else because they get kills. Then... when someone comes along and can wreck them, they have to come onto the forums and post about how they suck.

Why do people keep posting comments (almost, if not a "flame") that are going to start arguments?

-_-