UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

P F Fighting ------ 10/12

krrios

Administrator
Yeah, I have some pictures when I was fighting you guys by my lonesome at your house. Certainly I got my ass handed to me on a number of occasions, but...

Elton John (2+house vs 2+mares)

Elton John (4+house vs 1+dc)

And..

Don Juan (3+house vs 1+mares)

Elton John (3+house vs 1+mares+dead dc)

PhireHawk (2+house vs 1+mares+dc)

krrios

Administrator
Kenny- said:
Ur Pictures are Horrible #1 u got mares in everyone and most time noone is dying

Actually, in each one someone is dying, considering those screenshots are taken automatically when an enemy dies. Indeed, it was much like when we came to your house...

arto.saari

Locke

FrEnChToAsT

Kenny- (that's you!)

na krrios did his share of killing and he plays his tamer well

even tho it started with me and wu dieing afk! it went downhill from the beginning

my guildies were screwed because they werent friended

C

Cricket

Wu, the pictures are beautiful.

It's great to see some other good PvPers still using the original client instead of that bullshit kuoc.

Good show indeed.

~C

Vexorcism

Wanderer
Wu-Gambino said:
Dexxors are not legitamite PvP chars. In no way, shape, or form is there skilled involved. If you died to a dexxors its 99.9% luck.
Then what is that other .1%?

If playing a dexxer was only based on luck and not skill then clearly there would not be dexxers that are better than others... One specific name comes to mind... Kafi.. Remember him?? You think its pure luck that he acquired 100+ pnts on every dexxer char he had?? If he had no skill in a dexxer do you really think he would be capable of keeping over 100 pnts?