UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

P F recuiting!!!!

Betty-hybrid

Wanderer
PhireHawk said:
Also, if you have an EasyUO script to throw pots like Kafi, you're automatically accepted. Unless your name is Betty Starburst and you're really a fat ugly chick irl.

Thanks!

One. Shut the fuck up. I know I said I wouldn't bitch about people but fuck it. I cant stand ignorant little shits like you.

Two. Kafi does NOT use fucking Easyuo scripts. How fucking moronic are you? DOWNLOAD SOME OF HIS VIDEOS. He uses KRRIOS client which, last time I checked, was not compatible with Easyuo.

Three. Last time I checked, I had a penis thus making me not a girl, however, I'm sure a lot of people have reversed that statement as you took them from behind putting your shrivelled button of a penis into their hairy anal sphincter.

Betty said:
One. Shut the fuck up. I know I said I wouldn't bitch about people but fuck it. I cant stand ignorant little shits like you.

Two. Kafi does NOT use fucking Easyuo scripts. How fucking moronic are you? DOWNLOAD SOME OF HIS VIDEOS. He uses KRRIOS client which, last time I checked, was not compatible with Easyuo.

Three. Last time I checked, I had a penis thus making me not a girl, however, I'm sure a lot of people have reversed that statement as you took them from behind putting your shrivelled button of a penis into their hairy anal sphincter.

Do not get mad at me because you're a fat ugly woman irl.

Not my fault. Genetics owned you =[

Betty Starburst's application for P F membership has been denied due to being a fat ugly woman irl. We still have 43 spots open!!

Get in the apps while you can!

Remember:

If you know/have ever been seen with MentalityTC, automatically denied.

If you have an EasyUO scrip to throw purple pots, you're automatically accepted, unless you're a fat ugly woman irl.

If you have 2 7x mares, and can recall 1v1, you're automatically accepted.

If you can talk shit with a swift, intelligent dialect, you're automatically accepted.

Obe[IC]

Wanderer
This is your brain on UO Factions...

Seriously though. This is what happens when you have a group of fanboys that vay for any form of E-fame that they can. I'm suprised you didn't see the slew of PM's flying your way ahead of time though, Phire.