UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pacific's Finest...

RacecaR

Sorceror
Ok. I am fucking tired of these worthless threads about killing individual people or talking about how ganks are gay or how organized people are. One, when you post screen shots claiming you killed an individual...all you are doing is saying that that person is damn good and it's a special event for you to kill them. So you're actually giving them a compliment. Two, ganks are gay, but it's been part of the game for years. If you can't supply your own numbers to field fight then don't bitch because other people can. Three, the organization on this shard is shit. The best organization i see on this shard are between 2 or 3 people, not entire guilds. Saying over TS where someone is running to is not organization, it's common sense. Organization for this game entails working together, being able to time cures, heals, combos. If a guild were truly organized and understanding of each other, they wouldnt even need TS to win in the field. When you fight with people long enough, you know how to play with them, how they play, what they do, etc. There are very few people on this server who can do this. The best example i can think of is Elton John and Wu. There are others out there...i'd use myself as an example but nobody cares to give me respect. Just pray i never get an admin status on these boards cause i'd delete all of this shit that plagues the boards.

Vexorcism

Wanderer
Ataris said:
not as much as you die.. whoever the fuck you are lol

I can count the amount of times I've died on this shard on my hand [excluding dueling arena]. Some chars I have in factions haven't died at all. Evenso, None of my deaths have been PF related asside from about 3 of 7 or so duels with Wu Gambino [in the dueling arena]. I'm not trying to impress anyone, but dont make assumptions, especially when you say right after "whoever the fuck you are." It makes you sound stupid.

If you havn't died on the field, you either

a. recall at sign of anyone besides blue.

b. run with IC whenever they have 20+ online.

Probably both.

Vexorcism

Wanderer
PhireHawk said:
If you havn't died on the field, you either

a. recall at sign of anyone besides blue.

b. run with IC whenever they have 20+ online.

Probably both.

I dont recall when I see orange unless I'm gunna get ganked.

I run with whatever people are online.
IC never has 20 people online... Maybe 8... Yes thats a decent amount, but I have plenty of screenshots of other guilds with many many players online.. Whats your point?
I was actually just looking at the guild rouster, I don't even think there are 20 active members.... Almost everyone on the list has more than one char in the guild, and 70% of the people on the list I have never seen or haven't seen in a very long time.
Its like you people TRY to find reasons to hate IC, it is funny.

Again with the assumptions.. I love it