UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Paragon Harrower NOW!

Re: Paragon Harrower NOW!

marcusstone;348631 said:
How many people are there now? I was thinking of taming a bunch of 1 slot animals to use as fodder...
Anyway, coming on marcus, if there are people actually fighting the thing, I will join in...

2 other people here besides me in death robes dying all the robes various colors.

drak-

Sorceror

I survived long enuff to get a SS!!! haha. This hideous pink thing reminds me of my ex =[

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 214

lordwolfx

Knight

Killer Rabbit;348605 said:
This sounds like another luna orb... That harrower is just gonna sit there for a year and everybody will have given up on it. Then some person will be secretly working on it and kill it, leaving everyone else completely confused on how they did it until they explain.

yeah, and its stats/skills will get better lmao

Ulrich

Wanderer

not sure if this is done or not... but maybe get enough mages and healers... or possibly vets... together and have maybe only a couple people attack while the others heal like crazy.... might not work but would require some team work...

it shouldnt be that hard to stay outa the range of the tents while u dump and run. 5-6 mages should beable to focus fire and drop them fairly quickly

drak-

Sorceror

from what I gathered in there, youre always within range of at least 2 of them, and theres nowhere you can hide from the harrower's teleporting. It even teleported me to him from OUTSIDE the doors once.

Why not get everybody together to kill it like in the dragon that looked like rikktor event that we had some days ago???
There were like 20-30 people..It took a time, some deaths and it went down..Gold and itens to everybody..
Just join a lot of people, like 10-15 tamers, 10 mages and others healing and it should be down!

prohunter33;348832 said:
it shouldnt be that hard to stay outa the range of the tents while u dump and run. 5-6 mages should beable to focus fire and drop them fairly quickly

can't dump and run....I was there last night to check it out...all those door are locked. so once yer in...the only way out is as a ghost....

Something to try, which marcus was going on about. You'd have to have pairs of xhealing archers to drop the tents. problem with archers tho...when you get pulled and murdered, yer out yer arrows and aids.

summons and tamers will be a worthless annoyance until the tents are gone. once some of the tents die off. a safer area could be established in one of the corners....

I was there for the kamikaze naked tamers for the first pink harrower of love. it was rediculous. this one is far far worse.

One way some of us Chi members thought might work is to go in, and release a bunch of hiryus, and then provoke them onto the tentacles. Because the area hit from them won't attack other monster type enemies.

Except you can't provoke paragon tentacles... unfortunately.

I guess then the best way to go about doing this is get 5-6 wraith form archers with composite bows, and x heal each other while also keeping up curse weapon.

Since these things from what ive been told have 70 in each resist, armor ignore is the best way to damage them. While in wraith form you should be able to leech enough mana where you can AI most of the time. It should in theory only take about 4-5 minutes to drop a paragon tenticle with 6 AI archers.

Once those archers clean out a corner others can start coming in and do the hit and run tactic til just the harrower remains.

I guess my only question is do paragons regen at that insane rate while mortaled becuase that could increase the kills speed a bit if they couldnt.

taamason

Sorceror

Ulrich;348772 said:
not sure if this is done or not... but maybe get enough mages and healers... or possibly vets... together and have maybe only a couple people attack while the others heal like crazy.... might not work but would require some team work...

prohunter33;348832 said:

-=M.A.J.O.R.=-;348854 said:
Why not get everybody together to kill it like in the dragon that looked like rikktor event that we had some days ago???
There were like 20-30 people..It took a time, some deaths and it went down..Gold and itens to everybody..
Just join a lot of people, like 10-15 tamers, 10 mages and others healing and it should be down!

well,,, the tenticles have 20,000 hit points. yeah 20k.. so dump and run, or a few crosshealing archers arent going to work.

Khephren

Knight

wow i love this mystery.... its gonna take time but eventually we should be able... im sure there os not really a solution to this, its just gonna take time, planing and strategy to beat it....

drak-

Sorceror

the only way that thing is going to die is if enough people here can get together at the same time, to overwhelm it. Noone is going to go in there alone or with one or two others and come out even remotely successful. If you think you can, do try.

I'mma need to macro up healing I guess.....

oooor....

chiv heals are way faster than xheal aids. We could use a 4/6 pally as a simple healer for a small group. Put him in a 10+ MR suit. only bad thing is if pally gets pulled and killed....archers will soon die too.....

I know xeres can spam heals FOREVER when he's in a MR suit....

its a simple fact for anyone that has done a harry before. if you pack a buncha people in there...before the tents are dead, everyone dies, period.

the tentacles gain HP back equal to the amount leeched from players. so if you have 30 players in there and they area leech everyone for 20 HP, that tentacle just regained 600 HP.

Once the tentacles aree dead....yes....there will need to be a bum rush to kill the harrower.