UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picture Thread

Scorpio X

Wanderer
Re: Picture Thread

LONGandHARD said:
I told you not to argue you with me, if you seen her RL pic you would know its a all BBW
You're getting good at this whole false info thing. And as for a 'RL' pic, I don't need one, I have the real thing and I promise you you're wrong. You might as well stop your assumptions now and save what little dignity you have left.

Wanderer

Um, Scorpio, maybe you got low standards but I didnt make any assumptions, we will leave it at that.

bobby-hybrid

Wanderer

rukus said:
^Hahaha... pimp.

---------
Here's the only one I have. It's from last years homecomming.

I'm the one in the polka dots. ;)

WOW Hot ppl play Uo Too............................

Scorpio X

Wanderer

LONGandHARD said:
Um, Scorpio, maybe you got low standards but I didnt make any assumptions, we will leave it at that.
Well clearly you have, and you haven't made a correct assumption yet. It would do you well to get out and quit flaming people/posts you know nothing about and have never seen. Especially when you yourself have yet to show us your mug that would make you so great to even begin to talk about someone else.

Fatality

Sorceror

rukus said:
^Hahaha... pimp.

---------
Here's the only one I have. It's from last years homecomming.

I'm the one in the polka dots. ;)

Aright...

Pwnd, I stole your lamp and your mini clock =)

Styled you up, and made your girl look like a man, gg

LONGandHARD said:
Cotton Candy pimps her pic of her eyes cuz shes a fatass IRL who has to photoshop her pics and dont argue with me cuz im right.

hahaha!

omg!
i cant stop laughing at this....

omg....

AHHHahahahahaha....

dude, if you havnt seen a pic, you shouldnt speak, cotton candy is ****ing biiiiiizzzzomb!

Mike-hybrid

Wanderer

I hate these threads, cause they all turn into flames.

Here bastards.

Me at a friend's wedding

Me and my "sis" - close friend, like a sis

omg I had hair at one time

Thats what I look like pretty much now (bout a year old) - sorry for not having more recent pics...I suck at the intrawebs

Tor

Wanderer

My baby...

That was yesterday after it rained.
Ill have to get one of me AND my baby together :/

Redneck..yes..