UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Picture Thread

Andy Roid

Wanderer
Re: Picture Thread

Tanis you moved to Belgium? I live in Belgium so you better feel damn proud that you got to share a country with me ;)

And I'm 18 and I don't have facial hair, my weener is about 1 inch and I smell worse than a bum. I'll post a picture later :)

Alright heres me ugly mug

yeah point and laugh i know its coming..The hat is for added dramtic Efefcts rofl

Andy Roid

Wanderer

I heard a bullet through your throat works too!

jp man ;) Who gives a **** what people look like? You're all little wankers flexing just before the pic and trying to look cool while you're pale Albino's :D

PS: I rock though

F

first.class.mail

Sorry if this is rude, but why do you people call spriggan overweight?

he's like 6'3 lol

im only 5'1 and 85 pounds :(

F

first.class.mail

Special ed said:
ahhh its special ed tamers ugly self!!!! omfg so fecking ugly!!! :D yea its me so the f*** what *need to wash that hat* and no im to lazy to shave 8P i am not geting rid of the gotte this is a bad pic of me in the first place 8P
*thinks of Blue Collar TV* GIT R DUN

Tanis-hybrid

Wanderer

har... no I'm a Belgian citizen.. french is first language.. Haven't been back in a couple years. live in New Zealand now

GeoX

Sorceror

i attempted to buy a webcam from my local K-MART. did that work out? no.......

long story short, installed drivers/webcam, continuously doesn't read my webcam plugged in, therefore, no more sehkseh pictures for you :[

Moyvin

Wanderer

Its me, and I look thrilled. *Sarcasm On*

Oh yeah, and check out my comic in the User Content forum. Late.

GeoX

Sorceror

to all people who posted their picture, just note : i am wanking off to every single one of those pictures. including yours moyvin

Lynyrd

Knight

buy a scanner.

Clover said:
There were some good pics in here ^^ A few I got laffs off of (the nerd one and the muscle man one). *shrugs* Mine's not the best in the world. I'm not the greatest looking in the world. It's from my Senior Homecoming (last October).

Edit: Wrong one -_-

As much as I like to be professional and refrain from being a jack***, I must say you are hot.