UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Player Christmas Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdivers

Knight
Re: Player Christmas Gifts

hmmm... zagar musta been jailed recently and now raging tessa on forums? damn, he needs a UO-BFF to give him a [e kiss and a *hug*

itsjustadeer

Wanderer

kdivers;1785558 said:
hmmm... zagar musta been jailed recently and now raging tessa on forums? damn, he needs a UO-BFF to give him a [e kiss and a *hug*

No I think he and everyone else needs that stupid dock to be erased because it's one of the dumbest ideas to ever penetrate the minds of the people in charge around here.

You know what I noticed after the thing was built? Nobody sitting in front of the bank even talks. The only ones that do are the ones breaking the rules and spamming ads. Sorry GMs but your idea was null to the point and stupid.

beelzebub

Knight

Zagar230;1785409 said:
she's cooler then you :/ go jail some more kids they don't use your dumb dock of lame.

how can this guy rage and dis on staff blatantly when i get an infraction for saying askin to have starbucks reopened and commenting on how i thought it was interesting that staff didnt trammel a completely un UO related thread...

blatant aggrivated assault towards myself via Luigi

yep.

Blatant....

Liasa

Wanderer

Countessa;1785395 said:
Wow

When I grow up can I be all superior and bah humbug like you?

:rolleyes:

When you grow up, you're old enough to be my grandmother lmao. but even so you could never be as superior as me =P *sticks out tongue* lol

Maniphesto;1785424 said:
Oh hey, I got one for you too.

Thanks mani you the best, yours is actually chilling in my bank box

Countessa

Knight

Liasa;1786013 said:
When you grow up, you're old enough to be my grandmother lmao. but even so you could never be as superior as me =P *sticks out tongue* lol

Grandmother!?!??! Hate to burst your bubblicious world, Einstein, but you're no spring chicken. I'm not even old enough to be your mother.

btw sticking out your tongue moved you from attitude superiorus to punk ass. You're no longer my role model. :( so sorries.

:D

Liasa

Wanderer

Countessa;1786027 said:
Grandmother!?!??! Hate to burst your bubblicious world, Einstein, but you're no spring chicken. I'm not even old enough to be your mother.

btw sticking out your tongue moved you from attitude superiorus to punk ass. You're no longer my role model. :( so sorries.

:D

Oh damn im pleased to know that i was a role model to you at one point, but you probably are old enough to be my mother or grandmother somewhere along those lines haha

beelzebub

Knight

lol, INTARWEBS FITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got $5 on tessa, any takers?

Ankoku15

Sorceror

If they are going to fight we can at least be civil about it...

and by civil I mean they both wear white t-shirts and we claim to be trying to separate them with a garden hose...

beelzebub

Knight

Ankoku15;1786079 said:
If they are going to fight we can at least be civil about it...

and by civil I mean they both wear white t-shirts and we claim to be trying to separate them with a garden hose...

im game and i still gots five dollahs on it

kdivers

Knight

tessa is old enough to be my mom (a teen preggo mom, at least) :-( i'll pass on the hose part

Brookly

Sorceror

Wow... And to think the people posting in the faction and PvP threads were retarded. I have a whole new outlook on them now. How entertaining...

WaRgAzM

Knight

kdivers;1780748 said:
i vote Ahkmenrah gets banned like Acid Cube... all these annoying newfags...

Man, I remember awhile ago i made a poll thread requesting we ban "nudity" from the forums. it got deleted and i got 3 day ban :p

Anyways. i bought a few presants large and small. Colors are just random. Neither more or less than the others. Chances are they wont be uber 1337 gifts. prolly some cookies or a shirt. But it is more about the giving. Christmas really isn't religion based anymore as it just family tradition. So Happy holidays and dont shake the boxes.

Countessa

Knight

Zagar230;1785409 said:
she's cooler then you :/ go jail some more kids they don't use your dumb dock of lame.

Weren't you supposed to be looking for the I hate Tessa club? Run along now. You have a task to complete.

Ajax;1785506 said:
What part didn't you understand???

For me, it was the entire post :(

lol <3

itsjustadeer;1785564 said:
No I think he and everyone else needs that stupid dock to be erased because it's one of the dumbest ideas to ever penetrate the minds of the people in charge around here.

You know what I noticed after the thing was built? Nobody sitting in front of the bank even talks. The only ones that do are the ones breaking the rules and spamming ads. Sorry GMs but your idea was null to the point and stupid.

You know what I noticed after the thing was built? No one has bothered to take any responsibility for their advertising methods. Players are still spamming and writing novel-length messages to advertise. As you mentioned, no one at the bank is moving or talking. One message saying house for sale, or rares for sale, details in profile - every 120 seconds, is more than sufficient to advertise anything you are trying to sell. Spamming and adding mass details does not increase your chances. You can't force someone to buy your crap. Perhaps if the players would get their act together, the dock could be removed.

Liasa;1786038 said:
Oh damn im pleased to know that i was a role model to you at one point, but you probably are old enough to be my mother or grandmother somewhere along those lines haha

I'm not even ten years your senior. Give it up.

WaRgAzM;1786164 said:
Man, I remember awhile ago i made a poll thread requesting we ban "nudity" from the forums. it got deleted and i got 3 day ban :p

Anyways. i bought a few presants large and small. Colors are just random. Neither more or less than the others. Chances are they wont be uber 1337 gifts. prolly some cookies or a shirt. But it is more about the giving. Christmas really isn't religion based anymore as it just family tradition. So Happy holidays and dont shake the boxes.

Exactly! And make sure I see you before christmas, Test.

kdivers;1786288 said:
its more about sucking the worthless money out of the economy :-P

bah humbug to you. It is not. It's about the spirit of giving.

lol

kdivers

Knight

Countessa;1786298 said:
Weren't you supposed to be looking for the I hate Tessa club? Run along now. You have a task to complete.

lol <3

You know what I noticed after the thing was built? No one has bothered to take any responsibility for their advertising methods. Players are still spamming and writing novel-length messages to advertise. As you mentioned, no one at the bank is moving or talking. One message saying house for sale, or rares for sale, details in profile - every 120 seconds, is more than sufficient to advertise anything you are trying to sell. Spamming and adding mass details does not increase your chances. You can't force someone to buy your crap. Perhaps if the players would get their act together, the dock could be removed.

I'm not even ten years your senior. Give it up.

Exactly! And make sure I see you before christmas, Test.

bah humbug to you. It is not. It's about the spirit of giving.

lol

the only thing i caught out of that big thing was the

it looks like a handjob...
i see a similarity...

Status
Not open for further replies.